Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Creative - Windows XP Professional x64 Edition - Driver Availability Chart

Creative - Windows XP Professional x64 Edition - Driver Availability Chart

Mirko

Christian Hougardy \(MS MVP XP\)

Mirko wrote:
> http://ask.americas.creative.com/wwe...ver_matrix.htm

Thanks Mirko

Cheers

--
Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
Johannesburg - South Africa

Dennis Pack

REMEMBER: Uninstall the beta drivers before installing.

"Christian Hougardy (MS MVP XP)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Mirko wrote:
>> http://ask.americas.creative.com/wwe...ver_matrix.htm

> Thanks Mirko
>
> Cheers
>

> --
> Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
> Johannesburg - South Africa
> http://msmvps.com/xpditif

Charlie Russel - MVP

That's a really useful link, Mirko, thank you. And two thumbs up to Creative
for being responsive and transparent about where they are and what to expect.

--
Charlie.

Mirko wrote:
> http://ask.americas.creative.com/wwe...ver_matrix.htm

Jon Grieve

I have the Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro, which has x64 drivers available.
Creative have officially released their x64 drivers and "Audio Console"
applet.

Audio Console is a rather old-school applet for configuring (most of)
the features of the card. It is by no means a replacement for the set
of utilities, mixer, etc. that you would normally run in XP 32-bit.

I have a query open with Creative (with no reply yet!) about whether it
is possible to run the 32-bit apps with the 64-bit driver... I'm
assuming you can, but would prefer confirmation from Creative before
hosing my x64 install.

Jon