Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > WinXP64bit Download Problem

WinXP64bit Download Problem

=?Utf-8?B?UmlrdSBmcm9tIEZpbmxhbmQ=?=

Hello,

When I am trying order the Windows XP 64bit Trial Softwarekit through
download I get this message when finalizing my order:

"The following error(s) has occurred:

No Product Key can be returned at this time.
If quantity does not equal '1', please correct the quantity and re-submit. "

What should I do?

Mike Brannigan [MSFT]

We are aware of the problem and are working on resolving it.

--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

"Riku from Finland" <Riku from http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> When I am trying order the Windows XP 64bit Trial Softwarekit through
> download I get this message when finalizing my order:
>
> "The following error(s) has occurred:
>
> No Product Key can be returned at this time.
> If quantity does not equal '1', please correct the quantity and re-submit.
> "
>
> What should I do?

Christian Hougardy \(MS MVP XP\)

Mike Brannigan [MSFT] wrote:
> We are aware of the problem and are working on resolving it.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike

Hi Mike,

Can't you get the guy in charge of the website to put a small note telling
that it doesn't work so far ? Just to avoid more posts here about the same
problem and you to apologize every time ????

Thanks

Cheers

--
Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
Johannesburg - South Africa

Mike Brannigan [MSFT]

"Christian Hougardy (MS MVP XP)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Mike Brannigan [MSFT] wrote:
>> We are aware of the problem and are working on resolving it.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Mike
>>

> Hi Mike,
>
> Can't you get the guy in charge of the website to put a small note telling
> that it doesn't work so far ? Just to avoid more posts here about the same
> problem and you to apologize every time ????
>
> Thanks
>
> Cheers

The page has been changed while we address the problems with the CD order
and download processes.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...ion/trial.mspx

--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

"Christian Hougardy (MS MVP XP)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Mike Brannigan [MSFT] wrote:
>> We are aware of the problem and are working on resolving it.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Mike
>>

> Hi Mike,
>
> Can't you get the guy in charge of the website to put a small note telling
> that it doesn't work so far ? Just to avoid more posts here about the same
> problem and you to apologize every time ????
>
> Thanks
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
> Johannesburg - South Africa
> http://msmvps.com/xpditif

Roy Coorne

Mike Brannigan [MSFT] wrote:
> The page has been changed while we address the problems with the CD order
> and download processes.
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...ion/trial.mspx

And there I have pleasure in learning that

"The trial CD and download are currently unavailable. We're working to
make them available as soon as possible."

We wish you good luck and look forward to a peaceful download,

Roy

Mike Brannigan [MSFT] wrote:
> "Christian Hougardy (MS MVP XP)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Mike Brannigan [MSFT] wrote:
>>> We are aware of the problem and are working on resolving it.
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Mike
>>>

>> Hi Mike,
>>
>> Can't you get the guy in charge of the website to put a small note
>> telling that it doesn't work so far ? Just to avoid more posts here
>> about the same problem and you to apologize every time ????
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Cheers
>>

> The page has been changed while we address the problems with the CD
> order and download processes.
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...ion/trial.mspx
>
> --
>
> Regards,