Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Not able to Connect to Internet while using wireless card

Not able to Connect to Internet while using wireless card

=?Utf-8?B?c3JlZQ==?=

I am having D-Link 514 Wireless Router. If I use an ethernet cable between
the Router and my lapto, I am able to connect to Internet. If I use a
wireless card, Netgear B in this case, I am not able to connect to Internet.
Do I need to change any settings? Pl. Thanks.

Sree..