Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Windows XP Professional x64 Edition - Triail Download -- Now Available !!

Windows XP Professional x64 Edition - Triail Download -- Now Available !!

Mike Brannigan [MSFT]

see
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...ion/trial.mspx

--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

Andre Da Costa

Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia

Thanks Mike
--

Andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> see
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...ion/trial.mspx
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike
> --
> Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

> rights

> newsgroups

Justin Yu

Something's wrong. It keeps showing

The following error(s) has occurred:
continue
shopping

No Product Key can be returned at this time.

"Andre Da Costa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia
>

> Thanks Mike
> --
>
> Andre
>

> "Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> see
>> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...ion/trial.mspx
>>
>> --
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Mike
>> --
>> Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

>> rights
>>
>> Please note I cannot respond to e-mailed questions, please use these
>> newsgroups

Mike Brannigan [MSFT]

"Justin Yu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OzD0%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Something's wrong. It keeps showing
>
> The following error(s) has occurred:
> continue
> shopping
>
> No Product Key can be returned at this time.

The site has only "just" gone live please retry later if you are
experiencing any difficulties.

--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

"Justin Yu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OzD0%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Something's wrong. It keeps showing
>
> The following error(s) has occurred:
> continue
> shopping
>
> No Product Key can be returned at this time.
>
> "Andre Da Costa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia
>>

>> Thanks Mike
>> --
>>
>> Andre
>>

>> "Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> see
>>> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...ion/trial.mspx
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Mike
>>> --
>>> Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

>>> rights
>>>
>>> Please note I cannot respond to e-mailed questions, please use these
>>> newsgroups

tawpgk

I cant even get that far. I get a 404.

After the effing disaster with the TAP web site, you would think that there
would have been a little more testing on this before releasing it, no matter
what the clamor was to get it out.

While it is quite annoying to be told that is coming soon, but that is
nowhere near as aggravating as having something out there that you cant even
get to, and have to repeatedly waste your time getting through.

How about some quality control and capacity planning??? You had the road map
from the tap program....

--
Tom
"Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Justin Yu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OzD0%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Something's wrong. It keeps showing
>>
>> The following error(s) has occurred:
>> continue
>> shopping
>>
>> No Product Key can be returned at this time.

> The site has only "just" gone live please retry later if you are
> experiencing any difficulties.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike
> --
> Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

> rights

> newsgroups
>
> "Justin Yu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OzD0%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Something's wrong. It keeps showing
>>
>> The following error(s) has occurred:
>> continue
>> shopping
>>
>> No Product Key can be returned at this time.
>>
>> "Andre Da Costa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia
>>>

>>> Thanks Mike
>>> --
>>>
>>> Andre
>>>

>>> "Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Christian Hougardy \(MS MVP XP\)

tawpgk <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I cant even get that far. I get a 404.
>
> After the effing disaster with the TAP web site, you would think that
> there would have been a little more testing on this before releasing
> it, no matter what the clamor was to get it out.
>
> While it is quite annoying to be told that is coming soon, but that is
> nowhere near as aggravating as having something out there that you
> cant even get to, and have to repeatedly waste your time getting
> through.
> How about some quality control and capacity planning??? You had the
> road map from the tap program....

Don't understand,

Here in South Africa, it's working 100% and in the States, it's not working
???...

--
Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
Johannesburg - South Africa

David R. Norton MVP

"Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in:

> see
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...ion/trial.mspx

Sorry, I posted w/o reading the group first.

Maybe people can download it twice? <G>

--
David R. Norton MVP
<(E-Mail Removed)>

NNBXX

Ditto here in France

"Justin Yu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OzD0%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Something's wrong. It keeps showing
>
> The following error(s) has occurred:
> continue
> shopping
>
> No Product Key can be returned at this time.
>
> "Andre Da Costa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia
>>

>> Thanks Mike
>> --
>>
>> Andre
>>

>> "Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> see
>>> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...ion/trial.mspx
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Mike
>>> --
>>> Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

>>> rights
>>>
>>> Please note I cannot respond to e-mailed questions, please use these
>>> newsgroups

Andre Da Costa

Give it sometime people. Its not going to run away.
--

"David R. Norton MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in:
>
>> see
>> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...ion/trial.mspx

> Sorry, I posted w/o reading the group first.
>
> Maybe people can download it twice? <G>
>
> --
> David R. Norton MVP
> <(E-Mail Removed)>

NNBXX

How lucky you are !

Not only in the States, but in France neither

"Christian Hougardy (MS MVP XP)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...