Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Windows XP Professional x64 Edition - Triail Download -- Now Available !!

Windows XP Professional x64 Edition - Triail Download -- Now Available !!

=?Utf-8?B?cnVzc193aWxs?=

how can it run away when it is not even available to most people yet

"Andre Da Costa" wrote:

> Give it sometime people. Its not going to run away.
> --
>
> Andre
>
> "David R. Norton MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > "Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in:
> >
> >> see
> >> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...ion/trial.mspx

> > Sorry, I posted w/o reading the group first.
> >
> > Maybe people can download it twice? <G>
> >
> > --
> > David R. Norton MVP
> > <(E-Mail Removed)>

Andre Da Costa

Good point Russ.
--

Andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"russ_will" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> how can it run away when it is not even available to most people yet
>
> "Andre Da Costa" wrote:
>
>> Give it sometime people. Its not going to run away.
>> --
>>
>> Andre
>>
>> "David R. Norton MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

>> > Sorry, I posted w/o reading the group first.
>> >
>> > Maybe people can download it twice? <G>
>> >
>> > --
>> > David R. Norton MVP
>> > <(E-Mail Removed)>

=?Utf-8?B?cnVzc193aWxs?=

download it twice ? , i cannot even download it once

"David R. Norton MVP" wrote:

> "Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in:
>
> > see
> > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...ion/trial.mspx

> Sorry, I posted w/o reading the group first.
>
> Maybe people can download it twice? <G>
>
> --
> David R. Norton MVP
> <(E-Mail Removed)>

David R. Norton MVP

russ_will <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in:

> download it twice ? , i cannot even download it once

Start downloading it the second time and then download it the first
time? That oughta fool 'em.

Seriously, I think, I HOPE, all will be straightened out soon, give it
a try tomorrow and see if it won't work then.

--
David R. Norton MVP
<(E-Mail Removed)>

=?Utf-8?B?cnVzc193aWxs?=

it is tomorrow here now , it's 02.10 am
but i will try again later

"David R. Norton MVP" wrote:

> russ_will <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in:
>
> > download it twice ? , i cannot even download it once

> Start downloading it the second time and then download it the first
> time? That oughta fool 'em.
>
> Seriously, I think, I HOPE, all will be straightened out soon, give it
> a try tomorrow and see if it won't work then.
>

> --
> David R. Norton MVP
> <(E-Mail Removed)>

Don Burnette

Mike Brannigan [MSFT] wrote:
> see
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...ion/trial.mspx
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike

Great, thanks for the info Mike.

--
Don Burnette

"When you decide something is impossible to do, try to stay out of the
way of the man that's doing it."

Roy Coorne

NNBXX wrote:
> How lucky you are !
>
> Not only in the States, but in France neither

Nor in Germany...

r0y

> "Christian Hougardy (MS MVP XP)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>tawpgk <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>I cant even get that far. I get a 404.
>>>
>>>After the effing disaster with the TAP web site, you would think that
>>>there would have been a little more testing on this before releasing
>>>it, no matter what the clamor was to get it out.
>>>
>>>While it is quite annoying to be told that is coming soon, but that is
>>>nowhere near as aggravating as having something out there that you
>>>cant even get to, and have to repeatedly waste your time getting
>>>through.
>>>How about some quality control and capacity planning??? You had the
>>>road map from the tap program....
>>>

>>Don't understand,
>>
>>Here in South Africa, it's working 100% and in the States, it's not
>>working ???...
>>

>>--
>>Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
>>Johannesburg - South Africa
>>http://msmvps.com/xpditif

David R. Norton MVP

russ_will <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in:

> it is tomorrow here now , it's 02.10 am
> but i will try again later

Now you're really confusing me! If it was tomorrow yesterday, when
will it be today? <G>

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Please let us know if/when it works for you.

--
David R. Norton MVP
<(E-Mail Removed)>