Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Emachine M8610

Emachine M8610

=?Utf-8?B?SmFjb2IgSGFobg==?=

Has anyone had any experiences, good or bad, installing the 64 bit version of
XP on this the E-Machine M8610 platform?

Andre Da Costa

Some persons have reported no issues with emachine computers, except for a
few cases in which BIOS might need updating.
--

Andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Jacob Hahn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone had any experiences, good or bad, installing the 64 bit version
> of
> XP on this the E-Machine M8610 platform?

I have two e-machine m6811 laptops and running x64 on both with not one
problem untill now have done update to it and now major slow downs every
once in a while.
Have not figured it out yet but I will.