Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > SLI in XP64

SLI in XP64

David Cleland

I downloaded the 64bit drivers from nvidia but I not seem to have an sli
option as I did in the 32bit version ? anyone else found this ?

DAvid

Patrick

read the thread NF4 SLI Problems 5/15

"David Cleland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I downloaded the 64bit drivers from nvidia but I not seem to have an sli
> option as I did in the 32bit version ? anyone else found this ?
>
> DAvid

Andre Da Costa

From DV:
Go to http://www.guru3d.com
They have beta 64bit SLI drivers. I got a gigabyte board and running to 6800
ultra's, and it rocks. There the only drivers i could find that sli worked
in
64bit.
--

Andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"David Cleland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I downloaded the 64bit drivers from nvidia but I not seem to have an sli
>option as I did in the 32bit version ? anyone else found this ?
>
> DAvid

Rick

There was posting here a week or two ago citing information from nVidia
that the 64-bit SLI drivers would be out sometime this summer.
Apparently SLI does not function correctly in x64 because the
appropriate drivers have not been released.