Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > AV software recomendations

AV software recomendations

Al Sweringen

I agree, it is a fine product, though still in Beta, it performs flawlessly.

"NNBXX" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yes, I do. NOD32-x64 works flawlessly *without* MUI (I'm French), but
> badly *with* MUI. So, if you don't need any MUI, you can go with it. Very
> good AV, the best of all I think.
>
> "Tosis" <tosis@_remove_hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Anyone have experience with the beta NOD32 64bit software?
>>
>> "Peter Lawton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>Does anyone know of AV software that works well on W2003 x64 ?
>>>
>>>We're currently using Symantec AV Corporate on 32bit servers, but I've
>>>had a
>>>look at the x64 client that ships with AV Corp10 and it won't update it's
>>>signatures from the parent server, it has to use Live Update which I
>>>won't
>>>work through our proxyservers. In any case the client looks like a 32bit
>>>hack.
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>>
>>>Peter Lawton

Tosis

Thanks,

Just waiting for my WinXP 64-bit CD to arrive then I'll dive right in!