Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MSCE 2000 And notifying microsfot.

MSCE 2000 And notifying microsfot.

Kendal Emery

And the $500.00 application fee made to the order of MCNGP....

news:eu2A#dK$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Don't forget to mention the label pin.

> news:%23uLg6bK$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hi jonathon, as stated at the beginning of your test, upon successful
> > completion of your mcse, immediately send an email to

> > outlining your accomplishment, include your mailing address and contact
> > info, as well as method used to study for the tests, i.e. books,

bootcamp,
> > braindumps, etc. shortly after, you will receive your welcome kit and
> > possible job offers from large companies looking to hire fresh talent.
> > welcome to the club!
> >

> > "Jonathan Lackey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:29b501c3fc9e$06d72060$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I just completedc the MCSE on 2000 track and I was
> > > wondering if I have to notify Microsoft or do they just
> > > know and send my certificate?

Brat

Mike changed his email address to (E-Mail Removed)... if you use the old
one, it only says "Thank you for reporting .... " blah blah blah... once the
receiver reads the info contained in the email that instructs them to
"report" the issue to tctips, it will never go futher... know what I mean,
Vern?

--
Sue MCNGP #69

news:%23uLg6bK$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi jonathon, as stated at the beginning of your test, upon successful
> completion of your mcse, immediately send an email to

(E-Mail Removed)
> outlining your accomplishment, include your mailing address and contact
> info, as well as method used to study for the tests, i.e. books, bootcamp,
> braindumps, etc. shortly after, you will receive your welcome kit and
> possible job offers from large companies looking to hire fresh talent.
> welcome to the club!
>

> "Jonathan Lackey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:29b501c3fc9e$06d72060$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I just completedc the MCSE on 2000 track and I was
> > wondering if I have to notify Microsoft or do they just
> > know and send my certificate?

=?Utf-8?B?amxhY2tleQ==?=

Yeah that's right. My name is dick. I didn't take the MCSE to get job offers. My other certs took care of that. My only question is why are you hanging out here? Find a friend.

Consultant

he has many

"jlackey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yeah that's right. My name is dick. I didn't take the MCSE to get job

offers. My other certs took care of that. My only question is why are you
hanging out here? Find a friend.

>Don't forget to mention the label pin.

aka 'chick magnet'

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3