Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MSCE 2000 And notifying microsfot.

MSCE 2000 And notifying microsfot.

Jonathan Lackey

I just completedc the MCSE on 2000 track and I was
wondering if I have to notify Microsoft or do they just
know and send my certificate?

idiotwind

Good lord, can't you look it up?

Another paper MCSE ... AWESOME.

Consultant

hi jonathon, as stated at the beginning of your test, upon successful
completion of your mcse, immediately send an email to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
outlining your accomplishment, include your mailing address and contact
info, as well as method used to study for the tests, i.e. books, bootcamp,
braindumps, etc. shortly after, you will receive your welcome kit and
possible job offers from large companies looking to hire fresh talent.
welcome to the club!

"Jonathan Lackey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:29b501c3fc9e$06d72060$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just completedc the MCSE on 2000 track and I was
> wondering if I have to notify Microsoft or do they just
> know and send my certificate?

kpg

Don't forget to mention the label pin.

news:%23uLg6bK$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi jonathon, as stated at the beginning of your test, upon successful
> completion of your mcse, immediately send an email to

(E-Mail Removed)
> outlining your accomplishment, include your mailing address and contact
> info, as well as method used to study for the tests, i.e. books, bootcamp,
> braindumps, etc. shortly after, you will receive your welcome kit and
> possible job offers from large companies looking to hire fresh talent.
> welcome to the club!
>

> "Jonathan Lackey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:29b501c3fc9e$06d72060$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I just completedc the MCSE on 2000 track and I was
> > wondering if I have to notify Microsoft or do they just
> > know and send my certificate?

=?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE_MCNGP?=

Jonathan Lackey wrote:
> Thanks guys that were helpful. Idiotwind I was busy and I could come
> back and check this later. Much easier for myself, dick.

Is this sekret code?

Politician Spock

"Jonathan Lackey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks guys that were helpful.

LMFAO!

Are you sure you thought consultant was helpful?!?! He was the only other
respondent.

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

JaR

FrisbeeĀ® MCNGP opined, On 2/26/04 1:39 PM:
> Jonathan Lackey wrote:
>
>>Thanks guys that were helpful. Idiotwind I was busy and I could come
>>back and check this later. Much easier for myself, dick.

> Is this sekret code?

No. He's telling you that his name is not really Jonathan, it's dick.

Need to get that sort of thing straight or when all those job offers
start rollin in they'll be looking for the wongh guy.

JaR
Settin' it straight Thug

Ken Briscoe

> LMFAO!
>
> Are you sure you thought consultant was helpful?!?! He was the only other
> respondent.

I saw Consultant's response, and from the first dozen words or so, and the
last phrase, I was thinking "WTF is Consultant smoking? This is ridiculous!
He's being....*nice*". Then I read the whole thing. Silly me.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

JaR

Politician Spock opined, On 2/26/04 1:46 PM:

> "Jonathan Lackey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Thanks guys that were helpful.

> LMFAO!
>
> Are you sure you thought consultant was helpful?!?! He was the only other
> respondent.

Shhh! You don't actually have to _read_ stuff to be an MSCE ya know!

JaR
Secret Thug

Consultant

bite your tongue fool, i would never