Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Re: Outlook 2003 Problem

Re: Outlook 2003 Problem

Charlie Russel - MVP

yeah, I was afraid you might not have spare 1GB ECCs lying around. But it
was worth a try. By all means, let us know what the resolution is -- I would
NOT want to find out the hard way that this doesn't work, since I'm getting
ready to up my x64 box to 4GB. And I don't really want to have to only go to
3GB.

--
Charlie.