Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Re: Available on Ebay

Re: Available on Ebay

Christian Hougardy \(MS MVP XP\)

Tocapet wrote:
> X64 is now showing up on Ebay for $145 - $149

Hum, I'll not recommand one version coming from Ebay...
And Mike is not going to like the idea
I know it's hard to wait but don't try versions coming out of the blue. Who
knows what's inside

Cheers

--
Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
Johannesburg - South Africa

John Barnes

There are some solid stores selling on eBay as are the Yahoo stores like the
Directron previously noted below. I agree that the auctions by individuals
on eBay are iffy.

"Christian Hougardy (MS MVP XP)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...