Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Exploring Windows XP Professional x64 Edition

Exploring Windows XP Professional x64 Edition

Christian Hougardy \(MS MVP XP\)

Windows XP News

Exploring Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
If you work in a highly technical field, you're probably excited about the recent release of Windows XP Professional x64 Edition. In this overview, Charlie Russel, a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional, explains what hardware and software this new operating system version supports and who will likely get the most benefit from it.

Thanks Charlie

Christian

Mark Gillespie

Christian Hougardy (MS MVP XP) got up from the bar and shouted: :
> Windows XP News
> Exploring Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
> <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=2970385>
>

> Exploring Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
> <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=2970384>
> If you work in a highly technical field, you're probably excited about
> the recent release of Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.

Very much so, shame Microsoft can't get their sh1t together and sort out
their Tech Advancement Programme so we can actually get our hands on it...

Charlie Russel - MVP

Ah, a reader.

You're welcome.

--