Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Dropped wireless connection

Dropped wireless connection

Chris

I am trying to share a broadband connection using 2 AM1772 cards. I can get
the computers to see eachother, but the connection keeps dropping every few
minutes even though the network strength is at 80-90%. Worse, when they
reconnect the internet connection may not actually be shared. It appears to
be completely random whether the internet connection is present.

Anybody else have this problem or have any ideas how to fix it?

Many thanks,

Chris

---

Carey Holzman