Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Re: WinXP Pro 64-Bit Edition Available in Greece

Re: WinXP Pro 64-Bit Edition Available in Greece

ocbwilg

"Rafael Rivera [Extended64.com]"
<(E-Mail Removed) om> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Are you sure you purchased Windows XP x64? This wasn't slated for the
> retail
> community... and I doubt it's localized... You may need the MUI for that.

IIRC, the EU has some rule about making OEM versions available to the
general public. I wouldn't be suprised if they had an English language
release on retail shelves in the EU.