Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Is Service for UNIX able to run on XP x64?

Is Service for UNIX able to run on XP x64?

=?Utf-8?B?Z3JhbmRjcm9zcw==?=

I need to know this before I install as my build environment requires it.

Charlie Russel - MVP

No, it is not supported, nor will it work. However, the upcoming version of
Windows Server 2003 R2 will include many of the features of SFU as part of
the core OS. Check my post on the SFU newsgroup for some details.

--
Charlie.