Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Re: Running Everyday on x64-bit Windows

Re: Running Everyday on x64-bit Windows

Nicholas D. Ford

HP Should have an upgrade available....they have said that they support
XP x64 on the business workstations so email them and ask....

*Note that they DO NOT support XP x64 on consumer products (i.e. the
pavilion's)!!