Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > XP 64 PROFESSIONAL

XP 64 PROFESSIONAL

_Mark_

FRY'S is supposed to have it in sometime this week......

Andre Da Costa

Fry's? Never heard of them. :-s
--

Andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"_Mark_" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> FRY'S is supposed to have it in sometime this week......

Mike Brannigan [MSFT]

"Andre Da Costa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Fry's? Never heard of them. :-s

see
http://www.outpost.com/ Frys Online Store

--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

"Andre Da Costa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Fry's? Never heard of them. :-s
> --
>
> Andre
>
> "_Mark_" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> FRY'S is supposed to have it in sometime this week......

Andre Da Costa

Thanks Mike, I remember them, I have not been to their website in years!
--

Andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Andre Da Costa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Fry's? Never heard of them. :-s

> see
> http://www.outpost.com/ Frys Online Store
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike
> --
> Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

> rights

> newsgroups
>
> "Andre Da Costa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Fry's? Never heard of them. :-s
>> --
>>
>> Andre
>>
>> "_Mark_" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> FRY'S is supposed to have it in sometime this week......

Charlie Russel - MVP

Outpost wasn't owned by Fry's until about 3-4 years ago. Fry's was LATE to
the online game, and decided to simply buy the technology. OTOH, their stores
are great. Enormous and full of everything from dishwashers to bins full of
ICs and bare boards.

--
Charlie.

Andre Da Costa wrote:
> Thanks Mike, I remember them, I have not been to their website in
> years!
> "Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Andre Da Costa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Fry's? Never heard of them. :-s

>> see
>> http://www.outpost.com/ Frys Online Store
>>
>> --
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Mike
>> --
>> Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

>> rights
>>
>> Please note I cannot respond to e-mailed questions, please use these
>> newsgroups
>>
>> "Andre Da Costa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Fry's? Never heard of them. :-s
>>> --
>>>
>>> Andre
>>> http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
>>> FAQ for MS AntiSpy
>>> http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm "_Mark_"
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

bxle

I lived/worked in Sunnyvale for many years, and loved to go to Fry's
Potato chips in this aisle, silicon chips in that aisle...