Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Re: Pending

Re: Pending

=?Utf-8?B?RnJDcmFpZw==?=

My order was processed on April 25th. But as of today, May 9th, they haven't
even charged my credit card. Why offer something you can't deliver on? I
can now buy this new OS locally.

John Barnes

Why give it to you when they can sell it to you.
"FrCraig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My order was processed on April 25th. But as of today, May 9th, they
> haven't
> even charged my credit card. Why offer something you can't deliver on? I
> can now buy this new OS locally.

ocbwilg

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why give it to you when they can sell it to you.
> "FrCraig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> My order was processed on April 25th. But as of today, May 9th, they
>> haven't
>> even charged my credit card. Why offer something you can't deliver on?
>> can now buy this new OS locally.

There's no such thing as a free lunch. If you pay for the OS, then you can
have it now. If you want the "free" trade up, then it appears you will have
to wait awhile. Everything in life has it's tradeoffs.

John Barnes

Either you are dense or have no sense of humor. What part of don't you
understand?
Incidentally, I bought mine because I know I want it and also want to retain
my 32-bit license until I either replace or get support for all my hardware
and software currently installed.

"ocbwilg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Why give it to you when they can sell it to you.
>> "FrCraig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> My order was processed on April 25th. But as of today, May 9th, they
>>> haven't
>>> even charged my credit card. Why offer something you can't deliver on?
>>> can now buy this new OS locally.

> There's no such thing as a free lunch. If you pay for the OS, then you
> can have it now. If you want the "free" trade up, then it appears you
> will have to wait awhile. Everything in life has it's tradeoffs.

Rafael Rivera [Extended64.com]

Your credit card will not be charged until the package is compiled and
is ready for shipping.

Rafael Rivera
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com