Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Re: Feedback and Final

Re: Feedback and Final

Christian Hougardy \(MS MVP XP\)

Ok guys,

I'm done.
It was the sata connectors, I was on the raid connectors in place of the two
other ones.
Of course, during the boot, you don't need the promises drivers as the HD's
are not connected on the raid connectors.
So, during the setup of X64, I finally saw the 4 HD's and all I had to do is
a bootcfg to have my dualboot.
Now, I'm enjoing the full power of X64 and this is my first email with OE64

Thank you to all of you for helping me, it's much appreciated.

Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
Johannesburg - South Africa
http://msmvps.com/xpditif

Charlie Russel - MVP

Ah, I thought it might be the wrong set of connectors. Thanks for the report
back!

--
Charlie.