Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Re: Which WLAN Card supports x64

Re: Which WLAN Card supports x64

Jesús Ramírez Guerrero

"Chris" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> [...]
>> > drivers,
>> > but the Linksys configuration suite will not interact with the RALINK
>> > drivers, so you'll be limited to the native XP WiFi detection (no
>> > signal
>> > strength reading, etc...).
>> >
>> > That's why newsgroups are very valuable for hardware support. Lots of
>> > people
>> > had scanners or other WIA devices working well under x64, but never
>> > bothered
>> > mentioning it until finding out that there were support issues. There
>> > was
>> > some propaganda about 64-bit drivers being a requirement, but some fund
>> > out
>> > about thunking, WOW64 and certain WIA layers that Microsoft adapted to
>> > allow
>> > functionality of certain devices like scanners or cameras....

> Holger, here is a list of that use the Ralink RT2500 ChipsetA-Link WL54H,
> WL54PC
> Accton
> Amigo AWI-926W, AWI-914W, AWI-922W
> AMIT WL531P, WL531C, WL532U
> AOpen AOI-831
> ASUS WL-130g, WL-107G, WL-167g
> Atlantis Land A02-PCI-W54, AO2-PCM-W54
> Belkin F5D7000 v3001, F5D7010 v3001
> Billionton MIWLGRL
> Buffalo WLI-U2-KG54-AI
> Canyon CN-WF511, CN-WF513
> CastleNet
> CC&C WL-2102
> CNet CWP-854, CWC-854, CWD-854
> Compex WLP54G, WL54G, WLU54G
> Conceptronic C54Ri, C54RC, C54RU
> D-Link DWL-G122 b1 *
> Delta Networks
> Digitus DN-7006G-RA, DN-7001G-RA
> E-Tech WGPI02, WGPI03?, WGPC02, WGPC03?, WGUS02
> Edimax EW-7128g, EW-7108PCg
> Eminent EM3037, EM3036, EM3032
> Encore ENLWI-G-RLAM, ENPWI-G-RLAM, ENHWI-ARG-RLAM ?
> Fiberline WL-400P, WL-400X
> Gigabyte GN-WPKG, GN-WMKG, GN-WBKG, GN-WIKG
> Hawking HWP54GR *, HWC54GR *
> iNexQ CR054g-009 (R03) *
> JAHT WN-4054PCI *, WN-4054P
> LevelOne WNC-0301 v2 *, WPC-0301 v2 *, WBR-3406TX
> Linksys, WMP54G v4 *, WUSB54G v4 *, WUSB54GP v4 *
> Micronet SP906GK, SP908GK V3 *
> Minitar MN54GPC-R MN54GCB-R
> MSI PC54G2, MS-6834, CB54G2, MS-6835, MS-6861, MS-6865, MS-6869, MP54G2,
> MS-6833\
> OvisLink EVO-W54PCI
> PheeNet HWL-PCIG/RA
> Philips
> Pro-Nets PC80211G, CB80211G
> Repotec RP-WP0854, RP-WB7108, RP-WU0402
> Roline RWA-54 ?, RWPC-54 ?
> SATech SN-54P, SN-54C
> Sitecom WL-115, WL-112
> SparkLAN WL-685R
> Sumvision
> Surecom EP-9321-g, EP-9321-g1, EP-9428-g, EP-9001-g
> Sweex LC700030, LC500050
> TekComm NE-9321-g, NE-9428-g
> Unex CR054g-R02, MR054g-R02
> VTech
> Zinwell ZWX-G361, ZWX-G160, ZWX-G261 ?, ZWX-G360

I have a Zaapa Wireless G PCI Card (CNet CWP-854 ) and works perfect under
Windows xp64.

Nicholas D. Ford

Can you please try and type your reply above the quote? (Especially
when you quote A LOT of text!)

Thanks

Jesús Ramírez Guerrero wrote:
> "Chris" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>"Holger Pfister" wrote:
>>

>>>Thanks a lot for your help.
>>>
>>>I have to try to get this here in Frankfurt, Germany. But that should not
>>>be
>>>such a problem!
>>>
>>>Holger Pfister
>>>
>>>"Chris" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>Holger, here is a list of that use the Ralink RT2500 ChipsetA-Link WL54H,
>>WL54PC
>>Accton
>>Amigo AWI-926W, AWI-914W, AWI-922W
>>AMIT WL531P, WL531C, WL532U
>>AOpen AOI-831
>>ASUS WL-130g, WL-107G, WL-167g
>>Atlantis Land A02-PCI-W54, AO2-PCM-W54
>>Belkin F5D7000 v3001, F5D7010 v3001
>>Billionton MIWLGRL
>>Buffalo WLI-U2-KG54-AI
>>Canyon CN-WF511, CN-WF513
>>CastleNet
>>CC&C WL-2102
>>CNet CWP-854, CWC-854, CWD-854
>>Compex WLP54G, WL54G, WLU54G
>>Conceptronic C54Ri, C54RC, C54RU
>>D-Link DWL-G122 b1 *
>>Delta Networks
>>Digitus DN-7006G-RA, DN-7001G-RA
>>E-Tech WGPI02, WGPI03?, WGPC02, WGPC03?, WGUS02
>>Edimax EW-7128g, EW-7108PCg
>>Eminent EM3037, EM3036, EM3032
>>Encore ENLWI-G-RLAM, ENPWI-G-RLAM, ENHWI-ARG-RLAM ?
>>Fiberline WL-400P, WL-400X
>>Gigabyte GN-WPKG, GN-WMKG, GN-WBKG, GN-WIKG
>>Hawking HWP54GR *, HWC54GR *
>>iNexQ CR054g-009 (R03) *
>>JAHT WN-4054PCI *, WN-4054P
>>LevelOne WNC-0301 v2 *, WPC-0301 v2 *, WBR-3406TX
>>Linksys, WMP54G v4 *, WUSB54G v4 *, WUSB54GP v4 *
>>Micronet SP906GK, SP908GK V3 *
>>Minitar MN54GPC-R MN54GCB-R
>>MSI PC54G2, MS-6834, CB54G2, MS-6835, MS-6861, MS-6865, MS-6869, MP54G2,
>>MS-6833\
>>OvisLink EVO-W54PCI
>>PheeNet HWL-PCIG/RA
>>Philips
>>Pro-Nets PC80211G, CB80211G
>>Repotec RP-WP0854, RP-WB7108, RP-WU0402
>>Roline RWA-54 ?, RWPC-54 ?
>>SATech SN-54P, SN-54C
>>Sitecom WL-115, WL-112
>>SparkLAN WL-685R
>>Sumvision
>>Surecom EP-9321-g, EP-9321-g1, EP-9428-g, EP-9001-g
>>Sweex LC700030, LC500050
>>TekComm NE-9321-g, NE-9428-g
>>Unex CR054g-R02, MR054g-R02
>>VTech
>>Zinwell ZWX-G361, ZWX-G160, ZWX-G261 ?, ZWX-G360
>>Zonet ZEW1600, ZEW1500
>>

> I have a Zaapa Wireless G PCI Card (CNet CWP-854 ) and works perfect under
> Windows xp64.

Charlie Russel - MVP

no, no. let's not get into that debate. Please. It's not something people
will ever agree about. But it _would_ be good if folks would try to trim
post versus bottom posting is NOT something anyone will ever convince the
other side about.

--
Charlie.

Nicholas D. Ford wrote:
> Can you please try and type your reply above the quote? (Especially
> when you quote A LOT of text!)
>
> Thanks
>
> Jesús Ramírez Guerrero wrote:
>> "Chris" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Holger, here is a list of that use the Ralink RT2500 ChipsetA-Link
>>> WL54H, WL54PC
>>> Accton
>>> Amigo AWI-926W, AWI-914W, AWI-922W
>>> AMIT WL531P, WL531C, WL532U
>>> AOpen AOI-831
>>> ASUS WL-130g, WL-107G, WL-167g
>>> Atlantis Land A02-PCI-W54, AO2-PCM-W54
>>> Belkin F5D7000 v3001, F5D7010 v3001
>>> Billionton MIWLGRL
>>> Buffalo WLI-U2-KG54-AI
>>> Canyon CN-WF511, CN-WF513
>>> CastleNet
>>> CC&C WL-2102
>>> CNet CWP-854, CWC-854, CWD-854
>>> Compex WLP54G, WL54G, WLU54G
>>> Conceptronic C54Ri, C54RC, C54RU
>>> D-Link DWL-G122 b1 *
>>> Delta Networks
>>> Digitus DN-7006G-RA, DN-7001G-RA
>>> E-Tech WGPI02, WGPI03?, WGPC02, WGPC03?, WGUS02
>>> Edimax EW-7128g, EW-7108PCg
>>> Eminent EM3037, EM3036, EM3032
>>> Encore ENLWI-G-RLAM, ENPWI-G-RLAM, ENHWI-ARG-RLAM ?
>>> Fiberline WL-400P, WL-400X
>>> Gigabyte GN-WPKG, GN-WMKG, GN-WBKG, GN-WIKG
>>> Hawking HWP54GR *, HWC54GR *
>>> iNexQ CR054g-009 (R03) *
>>> JAHT WN-4054PCI *, WN-4054P
>>> LevelOne WNC-0301 v2 *, WPC-0301 v2 *, WBR-3406TX
>>> Linksys, WMP54G v4 *, WUSB54G v4 *, WUSB54GP v4 *
>>> Micronet SP906GK, SP908GK V3 *
>>> Minitar MN54GPC-R MN54GCB-R
>>> MSI PC54G2, MS-6834, CB54G2, MS-6835, MS-6861, MS-6865, MS-6869,
>>> MP54G2, MS-6833\
>>> OvisLink EVO-W54PCI
>>> PheeNet HWL-PCIG/RA
>>> Philips
>>> Pro-Nets PC80211G, CB80211G
>>> Repotec RP-WP0854, RP-WB7108, RP-WU0402
>>> Roline RWA-54 ?, RWPC-54 ?
>>> SATech SN-54P, SN-54C
>>> Sitecom WL-115, WL-112
>>> SparkLAN WL-685R
>>> Sumvision
>>> Surecom EP-9321-g, EP-9321-g1, EP-9428-g, EP-9001-g
>>> Sweex LC700030, LC500050
>>> TekComm NE-9321-g, NE-9428-g
>>> Unex CR054g-R02, MR054g-R02
>>> VTech
>>> Zinwell ZWX-G361, ZWX-G160, ZWX-G261 ?, ZWX-G360
>>> Zonet ZEW1600, ZEW1500
>>>

>> I have a Zaapa Wireless G PCI Card (CNet CWP-854 ) and works perfect
>> under Windows xp64.

Roy Coorne

Charlie Russel - MVP wrote:
> ... But it _would_ be good if folks would try to trim
> post versus bottom posting is NOT something anyone will ever convince the
> other side about.

Top posters are the full quote trolls - it's as easy as that

r0y

ocbwilg

"Roy Coorne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Charlie Russel - MVP wrote:
>> ... But it _would_ be good if folks would try to trim
>> top post versus bottom posting is NOT something anyone will ever convince
>> the other side about.

> Top posters are the full quote trolls - it's as easy as that

So when you put a new roll of toilet paper out, does the flap go over or
under?

I bottom post, and since I hate scrolling through 300 lines of quote to read
one line of reply, I feel like it's just common courtesy to trim the
non-relevant part of the post. If you're a top-poster it's still important
to trim the fat, as not everyone has broadband and longer threads can get
pretty ridiculous.