Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Re: Downloading Newsgroup messages

Re: Downloading Newsgroup messages

cvandevere

This newsgroup was started 4/25/2005 chaeck to see what your earliest
message is. You may find that you have already recieved all the messages to
date.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...