Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Crazy Court Case Updated

Crazy Court Case Updated

spike125

Hello;

I posted here a few months ago, several folks appeared to care.

For those following that weird case in Ontario, the page is updated.

The Videos of the Govt witness vandalizing our home and assaulting me
are all working.

TO THE GUY ASKING WHAT CAN HAPPEN TO HIS KIDS, HEY DUDE THINK OF THE
VERY WORSE THING YOU CAN AND THAT IS WHAT CAN AND DOES HAPPEN TO KIDS
ONLINE.

Take care,
spike
--
You all should care and learn from this case, if the Govt gets away
with what they are doing to my wife and I, you will or can be next.