Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Enforcing wireless policy with WPA2

Enforcing wireless policy with WPA2

bileduct

Is there a way to enforce by Group Policy or otherwise a requirement that
wireless clients can only establish connections with access points home and
remote locations using either mode of WPA2?

Thanks in advance,

Adam

Sooner Al [MVP]

"bileduct" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there a way to enforce by Group Policy or otherwise a requirement that
> wireless clients can only establish connections with access points home
> and remote locations using either mode of WPA2?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Adam

Well, you might look at these for possible help. Not being a server guy I am
not sure you can do that through the use of a group policy though...

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/net...ta_ad_ext.mspx

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/w.../aa905085.aspx

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)