Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Found wedding images

Found wedding images

Jer

I guess the card is well protected inside the camera

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2980376

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'

Allodoxaphobia

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 22:33:09 -0500, Jer wrote:

> I guess the card is well protected inside the camera
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2980376

Some of the cards, themselves, are pretty robust in their own right. I
flooded the underwater housing holding my Nikon in the Caribbean and the
CF card continues to work to this day.
Alas, the camera is another story.

Jonesy
--
Marvin L Jones | jonz | W3DHJ | linux
*** Killfiling google posts: <http://jonz.net/ng.htm>

just bob

"Jer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I guess the card is well protected inside the camera
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2980376

Nice! I wonder what camera it was and if it still works (none of the stories
mentioned this)

Gary Eickmeier

just bob wrote:

> Nice! I wonder what camera it was and if it still works (none of the
> stories mentioned this)

The thief probably gave up trying to put film in it and threw it away.

Gary Eickmeier

ASAAR

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 19:52:33 -0400, Gary Eickmeier wrote:

>> Nice! I wonder what camera it was and if it still works (none of the
>> stories mentioned this)

> The thief probably gave up trying to put film in it and threw it away.

He was heard muttering "Insanely small pixels. " as he made for
his lair in the deepest forest.