Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > What MCSE in todays world makes more sense.

What MCSE in todays world makes more sense.

Kal

Hi there folks, I'm a newcomer to this strange place so be gental.

Im considering starting to work my way through the various exams towards an
MCSE in Server 2003 or 2000 however I'm not sure which one would make more
sense. In the previous places ive worked over the last few years 2000 has
been the server OS of choice however 2003 being a newer OS will probabally
come into its own sooner or later and will probabally be the longer running
OS.

Ive already dont my study on 70-271 and 70-272 and will be sitting them in a
week or so. I plan on starting off with 70-270 (the XP client exam) due to
the fact its in both tracks.

anyway thanks in advance for your advice.

Kal

catwalker63

Kal piffled away vaguely:

> Hi there folks, I'm a newcomer to this strange place so be gental.
>
> Im considering starting to work my way through the various exams towards an
> MCSE in Server 2003 or 2000 however I'm not sure which one would make more
> sense. In the previous places ive worked over the last few years 2000 has
> been the server OS of choice however 2003 being a newer OS will probabally
> come into its own sooner or later and will probabally be the longer running
> OS.
>
> Ive already dont my study on 70-271 and 70-272 and will be sitting them in a
> week or so. I plan on starting off with 70-270 (the XP client exam) due to
> the fact its in both tracks.
>
> anyway thanks in advance for your advice.
>
> Kal

The one you have the most experience with. The purpose of the cert is
to certify your experience and knowledge.
--

Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet