Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wireless "limited or no connectivity"

wireless "limited or no connectivity"

Tim

I tried to establish a wireless network in my house by a D-link
router
DI-524 from the comcast cable internet.
My laptop can detect that its signal is excellent, but there is
limited or no connectivity.
I have good connection after locally connecting my laptop to the
router by a cable.
In the wireless case I assigned the IP to be that in the case of
local
connection, and the connection shown by the wireless icon becomes
good
again but actually no connection at all.
Could you give me some advice on how to solve this problem?
Thanks!

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
May be this can Help.