Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > expandable and contractable menu

expandable and contractable menu

Nospam

I am trying to have an expandable menu each time it's clicked expands, and
if it's clicked again, if it is already expanded contracts, and if
contracted expands, following this example
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/navigate1.htm, I notice the
example works in each sub folder and folder, it contracts and expands if it
is alreadt contracted/expanded, what do I add to this: <a
href="javascript:ddtreemenu.flatten('treemenu1serv ices', 'expand') ?
ddtreemenu.flatten('treemenu1services', 'contact')"> to cause the same
effect?

Neredbojias

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 18:49:13 GMT Nospam scribed:

> I am trying to have an expandable menu each time it's clicked expands,
> and if it's clicked again, if it is already expanded contracts, and if
> contracted expands, following this example
> http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/navigate1.htm, I notice the
> example works in each sub folder and folder, it contracts and expands
> if it is alreadt contracted/expanded, what do I add to this: <a
> href="javascript:ddtreemenu.flatten('treemenu1serv ices', 'expand') ?
> ddtreemenu.flatten('treemenu1services', 'contact')"> to cause the
> same effect?

Why don't you try comp.lang.javascript? It's a matter of the j/s coding
detail.

--
Neredbojias

Looking for a simple collapsible/expandable menu ste HTML 11 07-05-2010 01:45 AM
Adding an additional submenu to a collapsible/expandable menu Jonathan HTML 5 01-06-2007 04:55 AM
Expandable container for labels and textboxes Rathtap ASP .Net 0 06-23-2004 03:06 PM
Expandable menu Nico Schuyt HTML 2 01-10-2004 12:51 PM
any framework for creating hierachy of object with expandable attributes and CRUD operation Andrew Ng Java 1 10-12-2003 08:50 AM

Advertisments