Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > letting more tapes go

letting more tapes go

breadguy

> heres more tapes i am letting go
> have already dubbed to dvd and don't need these any more
> if you are interested please send me your trade lists
> i will trade for tapes vcds dvds or comics

i have

allo allo british comedy 22 tapes
roswell conspiracies cartoon 7 tapes
thunder the barbarian 3 tapes
> nash bridges 18 tapes

sherlock holmes jerrmy brett 7 tapes
sherlock holmes 50's shows 2 tapes
sopranos seasons 1-4 7 tapes
homicide life on street seasons 1-3 8 tapes
wkrp 3 tapes
captain harlock 2 tapes
new darkshadows with ben cross 5 tapes
return to planet of apes cartoon 1 tape
greatest american hero---8 tapes
v the series 5 tapes
v the mini series 2 tapes
v the final battle 1 tape
quark 2 tapes
covington cross 4 tapes
the protectors 5 tapes
red cap 1 tape
no time for sergants 1 tape
total recall 2070 5 tapes
flash gorden 90's cartoon 3 tapes
flash gorden 70's cartoons 5 tapes
disneys zorro with guy williams 3 tapes
swat tv show 4 tapes
new docter who season 2 2 tapes
defenders of the earth 7 tapes
starship troopers animated series called roughneck chronicles 8 tapes
mi5 aka spooks series 8 tapes
buck rogers 6 tapes
the protectors 6 tapes
monarch on the glen 6 tapes
dune sci fic series 2 tapes
children of dune 2 tapes
son on the beach 3 tapes
tru calling 1 and 2 seasons 6 tapes
dark angel seasons 1-2 10 tapes
voyage to the bottom of the sea---17 tapes
space 1999-- 14 tapes
mcmillian and wife and banachek 8 tapes
earth 2 pilot 1 tape
libarian and libarian 2 from tnt 2 tapes

thanks for looking
john

Jomguy

If you still have any tapes left, do you have any third or fourth
season Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea episodes? There are a couple I
am looking for.