Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Exchange 2000 books (again) 70-224

Exchange 2000 books (again) 70-224

Tony

Thanks to everyone who responded to the previous post. I
bought exchange server 24/7 (sybex)... seems like a good
book ... but a bit advanced for me at the moment.

I have a test network setup.. waiting for me to install
exchange.. but I need a book that starts right at the
begining zero experience!

The MSPress exchange training kit (kay Unkroth) seems to
get some negative reviews on amazon...

Where as exchange server admin readiness review (MSPress
bill english) seems to get top reviews on every site.

Amazons sysnopsis states reviews procedures for installing
configuring etc etc (which is basically the same as the
Unkroth book.. isnt it?)

Now I'm confused...

Come on guys... what books do you suggest I look at (as a
complete Exchange beginner).. do be shy you can name
titles

Thanks again..

Tony

chop@nospam.com

Tony:
I used MSPress book to prepare for my exam.
MSPress: (Kay Unkroth) is a little dry to read. However,
the lab exercise is good there. It also has AVI to all
the lab exercise since if you don't have the hardware to
do clustering, at least you can watch the video.
Unfortunately, by itself imo will not prepare you for the
exam. So you need to have a supplementary source. Many
questions on 228 appeared as topics in 229. So be
prepared!

I read the MSPress 229 book but did not take the exam
prior to 228 exam. I wanted to concentrate on 284 now!
Good luck!