Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > [OT] The Value of IT Certifications

[OT] The Value of IT Certifications

Cerebrus

On Mar 29, 2:52 pm, Kline Sphere <.@> wrote:

> more than half the population live in poverty, which claims the lives
> and many, many thousands each year, which an average life expectancy
> of somewhere in the mid sixties highlights this. their corrupt
> government allows the people to be exploited and reaps the profits for
> themselves. there should be few people living in poverty in either
> india or china, as these countries are pretty damn rich in comparison
> many others in the region. so, yes i'd say they are sh*tholes.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Well, that kinda happens when Imperialistic nations like the United
Kingdom rule over countries like India and Pakistan for 400 years,
torture and kill the citizens at will, make slaves out of them,
squeeze out just about every resource possible, reducing one of the
richest countries of antiquity to one of the poorest, all the while
filling their own coffers in the name of the Queen. When finally
they're forced to leave by active rebellion, they divide the country
by inflaming religious divisions within the society. What better
parting gift ! Within a few years of independence, the fledgling
democracy has to defend its borders against its neighbours, especially
hawkish China in three different wars.

It's been 60 years of independence... What the hell, I'm sorry we
couldn't live up to your expectations.

----------
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

Join the fight against Br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com/forums/

Kline Sphere

> When finally
>they're forced to leave by active rebellion, they divide the country
>by inflaming religious divisions within the society.

that's what i mean by not being civilized, they can't even get along
and play nicely with each other even in their *own* country, just
plain crazy. still not the west's problem and you're right, the west
should stay out of the region, let the people of those countries sort
out their own problems. Still, I wonder how much money my stocks have
made for me over the years out of the exploitation of the third
world.....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>What the hell, I'm sorry we
>couldn't live up to your expectations.

no one's perfect.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

Cerebrus wrote:
> On Mar 29, 2:52 pm, Kline Sphere <.@> wrote:
>
>> more than half the population live in poverty, which claims the lives
>> and many, many thousands each year, which an average life expectancy
>> of somewhere in the mid sixties highlights this. their corrupt
>> government allows the people to be exploited and reaps the profits for
>> themselves. there should be few people living in poverty in either
>> india or china, as these countries are pretty damn rich in comparison
>> many others in the region. so, yes i'd say they are sh*tholes.
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

> Well, that kinda happens when Imperialistic nations like the United
> Kingdom rule over countries like India and Pakistan for 400 years,
> torture and kill the citizens at will, make slaves out of them,
> squeeze out just about every resource possible,

And before them, the Turk Moghuls, and before them the Afghani Lodi, and
before them the Persians and Greeks.

The Brits were merely the most recent, and hardly the most oppressive,
thank you.

Some of your own were pretty much ba$tards, too.

--
JaR
History Pedant

Jonathan Roberts

JaR wrote:
>>> Jail time? Really or are you exaggerating? (No, I'm not
>>> fishing/baiting -- I am curious what the basis for jail time would be
>>> in this instance).
>>>

>> Well, ok, maybe I was exaggerating a bit, or maybe it's just a bit of
>> wishful thinking. Really I just didn't have time to completely review
>> my post before I sent it. I suppose what I was looking for was
>> "...getting caught and being sued...". Thanks for pointing that
>> out...I wouldn't want to mislead anyone here.
>>

> Well, thinking about it, because of the misrepresentation of identity, I
> suppose a case may be made for a fraud charge. I, of course, ANAL.

Thanks to you both for responding. I was curious. I agree there should
be a stiff penalty. I just am not sure what legal action MS could take
(not considering what they may or may not WANT to take, etc). Fraud is
a good one. That should be enforceable in some cases.

--
Jonathan Roberts
MCTS: SQL Server 2005, MCP

Information on MS VHD Images: http://tinyurl.com/y5bozl
Great MS Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/default.aspx
Feedback on 70-431 Exam: http://www.jonathanroberts.eu/?p=6

ben.justin@gmail.com

On Mar 30, 4:12 pm, Kline Sphere <.@> wrote:
> >What the hell, I'm sorry we
> >couldn't live up to your expectations.

> no one's perfect.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Egotistical, arrogant and xenophobic... Please do the rest of the
"civilised" world a favour and keep your narrow minded opinions to
yourself, you give the rest of us a bad name

Ben J

Frisbee®

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> On Mar 30, 4:12 pm, Kline Sphere <.@> wrote:
>> >What the hell, I'm sorry we
>> >couldn't live up to your expectations.

>> no one's perfect.
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

> Egotistical, arrogant and xenophobic... Please do the rest of the
> "civilised" world a favour and keep your narrow minded opinions to
> yourself, you give the rest of us a bad name
>
> Ben J

Why are there so many uptight Brits with their panties in a wad poasting in
these here chat rooms lately?

YSB AYB?

CBIC

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>>>
>>> no one's perfect.
>>>
>>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>> Egotistical, arrogant and xenophobic... Please do the rest of the
>> "civilised" world a favour and keep your narrow minded opinions to
>> yourself, you give the rest of us a bad name
>>
>> Ben J

> Why are there so many uptight Brits with their panties in a wad poasting
> in these here chat rooms lately?
>
> YSB AYB?

Might have something to do with their "marines" apologizing to Iran on CNN

Kline Sphere

>Why are there so many uptight Brits with their panties in a wad poasting in
>these here chat rooms lately?

they still miss lady di.....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>>> Egotistical, arrogant and xenophobic... Please do the rest of the
>>> "civilised" world a favour and keep your narrow minded opinions to
>>> yourself, you give the rest of us a bad name
>>>
>>> Ben J

>> Why are there so many uptight Brits with their panties in a wad poasting
>> in these here chat rooms lately?
>>
>> YSB AYB?
>>

>Might have something to do with their "marines" apologizing to Iran on CNN

now, now, i will not hear any more comments which could be construed
as being either egotistical, arrogant or xenophobic, especially
against those civilized, peace loving iranians.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3