Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > No exam! Obtain MCSE at home with 100% convenience

No exam! Obtain MCSE at home with 100% convenience

Marlin Munrow

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 07:38:47 -0600, ipassmcse
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>IT Certification Examination Service
>We are the certification exam service provider with direct association

<SNIPPETY-DO-DAH>

How *can* you do this *LEGALLY* without breaching all of the NDA
clauses ?

Answer: not possible.

================================
My Hero:
(remove vroomfondle to email me)
================================

ipassmcse

IT Certification Examination Service

We are the certification exam service provider with direct associatio
to testing centers. We provide services for over 30 IT certificatio
exams including MCP, MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA, MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCDA, CCNP
CCDP, CCIE, SCJP, OCDBA. Our association with various authorize
Prometric and VUE testing centers allowed us to successfully consulte
over 100 clients in obtaining their certifications. 100% of our client
passed their exams in one shut, with 100% convenience.

To ensure our client's best interest and best security, we insist tha
all exams are hosted only in contracted test sites, to eliminat
"substitute examinees" with fake ID's, and therefore our clients
consignments may be efficiently executed. We also have professiona
trainers at our training center with extensive experiences in teachin
and long-standing testing experience, providing up-to-date informatio
on the examinations, so that we are able to stand firm by our claim o
100% passing upon first try.

We deeply recognize our client's satisfaction is our best commercial
We live by a "client's first" principle, and will provide the mos
comprehensive service to every client with best dedication, efforts
and accountability..

Please E-Mailí(E-Mail Removed) for further discussion on intende
exam subject, time & payment.
Payment: Examination fee and service payment are paid in full.
Please provide us your Name and E-Mail.
Or, simply provide your testing center ID.
We may complete any certification exam within 7 days. 3 days for singl
subject.
We will register your ID for you upon completion of exam.
The ID on your transcript allows you to obtain proof of passing o
testing center web site. (Best form of proof.)
Certificate will be mailed to you directly from the U.S. within 4 to
weeks, at your residence, or other designated address.

For detail information:
Plz visit: http://www.certnow.net/english/index.html

Contact us:
Email:(E-Mail Removed)
MSN:(E-Mail Removed)
ICQ:27610239

ipassmcs

kpg

>100% of our clients passed their exams in one shut, with 100% convenience.

It's an open and shut case.

=?Utf-8?B?c21lYWRvd3M=?=

Why do they let this crap on this forum?

noone

Here's 50 bucks! Upgrade me to MCSE 2003 from MCSE 2000! I don't want to
have to study!
"ipassmcse" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> IT Certification Examination Service
>
> We are the certification exam service provider with direct association
> to testing centers. We provide services for over 30 IT certification
> exams including MCP, MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA, MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCDA, CCNP,
> CCDP, CCIE, SCJP, OCDBA. Our association with various authorized
> Prometric and VUE testing centers allowed us to successfully consulted
> over 100 clients in obtaining their certifications. 100% of our clients
> passed their exams in one shut, with 100% convenience.
>
> To ensure our client's best interest and best security, we insist that
> all exams are hosted only in contracted test sites, to eliminate
> "substitute examinees" with fake ID's, and therefore our clients'
> consignments may be efficiently executed. We also have professional
> trainers at our training center with extensive experiences in teaching
> and long-standing testing experience, providing up-to-date information
> on the examinations, so that we are able to stand firm by our claim of
> 100% passing upon first try.
>
> We deeply recognize our client's satisfaction is our best commercial.
> We live by a "client's first" principle, and will provide the most
> comprehensive service to every client with best dedication, efforts,
> and accountability..
>
> Please E-Mailí(E-Mail Removed) for further discussion on intended
> exam subject, time & payment.
> Payment: Examination fee and service payment are paid in full.
> Please provide us your Name and E-Mail.
> Or, simply provide your testing center ID.
> We may complete any certification exam within 7 days. 3 days for single
> subject.
> We will register your ID for you upon completion of exam.
> The ID on your transcript allows you to obtain proof of passing on
> testing center web site. (Best form of proof.)
> Certificate will be mailed to you directly from the U.S. within 4 to 6
> weeks, at your residence, or other designated address.
>
> For detail information:
> Plz visit: http://www.certnow.net/english/index.html
>
> Contact us:
> Email:(E-Mail Removed)
> MSN:(E-Mail Removed)
> ICQ:276102391
>

> ipassmcse
> Sign up for free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US

>Answer: not possible

lol!

Did you use transcenders to answer that one!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Marlin Munrow

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:55:05 +0000, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
Sphere <.> wrote:

>>Answer: not possible

>lol!
>
>Did you use transcenders to answer that one!
>
>Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

no, I used Self Test (tm) becuase I heard they now own transcender...
Did I do *bad* ??

My Hero:
(remove vroomfondle to email me)

>no, I used Self Test (tm) becuase I heard they now own transcender...
>Did I do *bad* ??

Not @ all.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3