Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Passed 70-224....

Passed 70-224....

Mark Scott

What a week! now I have passed Exchange, it was very touch and go as to
whether or not I was going to pass, just scraped through with 741. Funny
thing is, the print out showed that I was over 3/4 on each subsection.
still, not a bad week considering I got MCSA security and messaging! now to
upgrade the 2 to MCSE status!

Cheers

Mark

Marlin Munrow

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:20:05 -0000, "Mark Scott"
<m@(E-Mail Removed)0.uk> wrote:

>What a week! now I have passed Exchange, it was very touch and go as to
>whether or not I was going to pass, just scraped through with 741. Funny
>thing is, the print out showed that I was over 3/4 on each subsection.
>still, not a bad week considering I got MCSA security and messaging! now to
>upgrade the 2 to MCSE status!
>
>Cheers
>
>Mark

so you're a
MCSA S&M

[S & M] ???!!!

eh!? What were MS thinking!
(sorry couldnt resist it, saw it in someone's sig a few days ago)

Congratulaitons!
Repect to you.

Funny how the scores get shown huh!?

================================
My Hero:
(remove vroomfondle to email me)

Mark Scott

wonderful! never thouhgt about that before.

It is worth seeing the section breakdowns but Im not sure if the scores are
a good idea, you pass or fail. if you pass you cannot re-take. At the end
of it all you are an MCSA / MCSE regardless of whether you just passed each
test or whether you aced them.

Cheers

Mark

news:(E-Mail Removed)...