Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Looking for 70-291 transcender CBT

Reply
Thread Tools

Looking for 70-291 transcender CBT

 
 
=FaTaL=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-23-2007
Looking for MCSE 70-291 Transcender (or other related) CBT. Please spare me
the lecture.

TIA

<<(E-Mail Removed)>>
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Michael D. Alligood
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-24-2007
http://transcender.com/


--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
CIW Certified Instructor

http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom



"=FaTaL=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BlZMh.78041$(E-Mail Removed):

> Looking for MCSE 70-291 Transcender (or other related) CBT. Please spare me
> the lecture.
>
> TIA
>
> <<(E-Mail Removed)>>


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Frisbee«
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-24-2007
I don't think the OP had any intentions of actually paying for one, Michael.

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://transcender.com/
>
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor
>
> http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom
>
>
>
> "=FaTaL=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:BlZMh.78041$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Looking for MCSE 70-291 Transcender (or other related) CBT. Please spare
>> me
>> the lecture.
>>
>> TIA
>>
>> <<(E-Mail Removed)>>

>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Michael D. Alligood
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-24-2007
My attempt of being funny... LOL. It stated that s/he was looking. If it
were me, I would look on that site! Now if you are correct, and I
believe you are, then the question should have been, "I am looking for
free Transcender CBTs or related products, will someone give me theirs."
In which case if you have already activated your product it cannot be
transferred to another account; according to Transcender.

See I am not as na´ve as you may think! LOL.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
CIW Certified Instructor

http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom



"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I don't think the OP had any intentions of actually paying for one, Michael.
>
> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > http://transcender.com/
> >
> >
> > --
> > Michael D. Alligood
> > MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> > Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> > CIW Certified Instructor
> >
> > http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom
> >
> >
> >
> > "=FaTaL=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:BlZMh.78041$(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> >> Looking for MCSE 70-291 Transcender (or other related) CBT. Please spare
> >> me
> >> the lecture.
> >>
> >> TIA
> >>
> >> <<(E-Mail Removed)>>

> >


 
Reply With Quote
 
catwalker63
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-24-2007
Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:

> My attempt of being funny... LOL. It stated that s/he was looking. If it
> were me, I would look on that site! Now if you are correct, and I
> believe you are, then the question should have been, "I am looking for
> free Transcender CBTs or related products, will someone give me theirs."
> In which case if you have already activated your product it cannot be
> transferred to another account; according to Transcender.
>
> See I am not as na´ve as you may think! LOL.
>

Just a little giggly. You been drinkin'?
--

Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet
BS, MCSA, MCSE
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

 
Reply With Quote
 
=FaTaL=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-24-2007
catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:
>
>> My attempt of being funny... LOL. It stated that s/he was looking. If
>> it were me, I would look on that site! Now if you are correct, and I
>> believe you are, then the question should have been, "I am looking
>> for free Transcender CBTs or related products, will someone give me
>> theirs." In which case if you have already activated your product it
>> cannot be transferred to another account; according to Transcender.
>>
>> See I am not as na´ve as you may think! LOL.
>>

> Just a little giggly. You been drinkin'?


It is true, the OP has no intention of "paying" for it...lol If he had,
then he would have already done so from the site. Perhaps I should
request some braindumps too, really get everyone here fired up.
 
Reply With Quote
 
catwalker63
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-24-2007
=FaTaL= piffled away vaguely:

> catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:
>>
>>> My attempt of being funny... LOL. It stated that s/he was looking. If
>>> it were me, I would look on that site! Now if you are correct, and I
>>> believe you are, then the question should have been, "I am looking
>>> for free Transcender CBTs or related products, will someone give me
>>> theirs." In which case if you have already activated your product it
>>> cannot be transferred to another account; according to Transcender.
>>>
>>> See I am not as na´ve as you may think! LOL.
>>>

>> Just a little giggly. You been drinkin'?

>
> It is true, the OP has no intention of "paying" for it...lol If he had,
> then he would have already done so from the site. Perhaps I should
> request some braindumps too, really get everyone here fired up.


Go away boy, you bother me.
--

Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet
BS, MCSA, MCSE
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

 
Reply With Quote
 
=FaTaL=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-24-2007
catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:H-
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed):

> =FaTaL= piffled away vaguely:
>
>> catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:
>>>
>>>> My attempt of being funny... LOL. It stated that s/he was looking.

If
>>>> it were me, I would look on that site! Now if you are correct, and

I
>>>> believe you are, then the question should have been, "I am looking
>>>> for free Transcender CBTs or related products, will someone give me
>>>> theirs." In which case if you have already activated your product

it
>>>> cannot be transferred to another account; according to Transcender.
>>>>
>>>> See I am not as na´ve as you may think! LOL.
>>>>
>>> Just a little giggly. You been drinkin'?

>>
>> It is true, the OP has no intention of "paying" for it...lol If he

had,
>> then he would have already done so from the site. Perhaps I should
>> request some braindumps too, really get everyone here fired up.

>
> Go away boy, you bother me.


*GASP* we wouldn't want that, now would we? I assure you, telling me
that I bother you is not the way to make me go away-- If anything, it
only makes me interested in hanging around here awhile. Obviously I'm
only interested in locating a particular transcender, but if your gonna
start being mouthy then that gives me anoter reason to hang around.....
Your choice.
 
Reply With Quote
 
catwalker63
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-24-2007
=FaTaL= piffled away vaguely:

> *GASP* we wouldn't want that, now would we? I assure you, telling me
> that I bother you is not the way to make me go away-- If anything, it
> only makes me interested in hanging around here awhile. Obviously I'm
> only interested in locating a particular transcender, but if your gonna
> start being mouthy then that gives me anoter reason to hang around.....
> Your choice.


Hey JaR, do you know where the pliers are? I've got a large mouth
scumscukcing thief on the end of my line and it won't get off. Their
terrible eating and I don't even think I can use it for bait.
--

Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet
BS, MCSA, MCSE
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

 
Reply With Quote
 
=FaTaL=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-24-2007
catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> =FaTaL= piffled away vaguely:
>
>> *GASP* we wouldn't want that, now would we? I assure you, telling me
>> that I bother you is not the way to make me go away-- If anything, it
>> only makes me interested in hanging around here awhile. Obviously I'm
>> only interested in locating a particular transcender, but if your gonna
>> start being mouthy then that gives me anoter reason to hang around.....
>> Your choice.

>
> Hey JaR, do you know where the pliers are? I've got a large mouth
> scumscukcing thief on the end of my line and it won't get off. Their
> terrible eating and I don't even think I can use it for bait.


You might wanna just let this one get away....better cut the line.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for 70-291 Transcender CBT... =FaTaL= MCSA 2 03-24-2007 07:45 AM
Looking to purchase (used) CBT Nuggets and/or AudioWhiz CD's matthew MCSE 0 04-22-2004 11:17 AM
Looking to purchase (used) CBT Nuggets and/or AudioWhiz CD's matthew MCSA 0 04-22-2004 11:17 AM
Still looking for CBT Nuggets Michael O'Neill MCSE 29 09-27-2003 10:01 PM
Looking for CBT Nuggets 70-228 and 70-229 Chris MCSE 3 07-10-2003 02:35 PM



Advertisments