Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Image Backup Software for XP

Image Backup Software for XP

Joe_Evil

Has anyone really done there research into the area of winXP OS image
backups? and if so what's the better of applications for it at this time?
mid to small size thanks, I have Acronis 8 but have never used it yet
because I'm not really comfortable with the amount of positive data involved
with imaging OS's at this time, but that's just me most likely, thanks for
any links or views on this subject...Joe

meerkat

"Joe_Evil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsyXMh.492$Ht2.374@trnddc06...
> Has anyone really done there research into the area of winXP OS image
> backups? and if so what's the better of applications for it at this time?
> mid to small size thanks, I have Acronis 8 but have never used it yet
> because I'm not really comfortable with the amount of positive data
> involved with imaging OS's at this time, but that's just me most likely,
> thanks for any links or views on this subject...Joe

I use TI 8.
Create the recovery CD, and you are in business.
Try to use a 2nd drive to store your images, and when
created just test the image.

Joe_Evil

"meerkat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:KDXMh.3936$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Joe_Evil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsyXMh.492$Ht2.374@trnddc06...
>> Has anyone really done there research into the area of winXP OS image
>> backups? and if so what's the better of applications for it at this time?
>> mid to small size thanks, I have Acronis 8 but have never used it yet
>> because I'm not really comfortable with the amount of positive data
>> involved with imaging OS's at this time, but that's just me most likely,
>> thanks for any links or views on this subject...Joe

> I use TI 8.
> Create the recovery CD, and you are in business.
> Try to use a 2nd drive to store your images, and when
> created just test the image.

Thanks, I just search "TI 8" then right?