Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Portable Internet Radio Around The House?

Portable Internet Radio Around The House?

Heidy

x-no-archive:yes
Portable Internet Radio Around The House?

Hello,

I want to be able to receive Internet Radio on a Portable Wireless Unit
around the House.

1/ Which is the best Broadband Wireless Router To Use For Maximum Range
Indoors?

2/.Is there a device I can get that broadcasts FM signal from my
computer to an ordinary Wireless FM Radio thereby giving me the choice
of NOT buying a very expensive Internet Radio Unit?

3/.
I want to able stream mp3 files music playing on my computer what is the
sound quality like on these Portable Internet Radios if anyone owns one?

Thanks,

Heidy
Service

Good Quality Website But Expensive If you know a Better Value For Money
Video On Demand Service or even Mirc www.mirc.com please feel free to
contact me.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) Please remove the "NOSPAM" to reply

Evan Platt

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:13:14 +0000, Heidy
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>x-no-archive:yes
>Portable Internet Radio Around The House?
>

>Hello,
>
>I want to be able to receive Internet Radio on a Portable Wireless Unit
>around the House.

Look at your local computer store for a wireless speaker. Plug it in
to the speaker jack on your computer.

>1/ Which is the best Broadband Wireless Router To Use For Maximum Range
>Indoors?

What does that have to do with your original question?

>2/.Is there a device I can get that broadcasts FM signal from my
>computer to an ordinary Wireless FM Radio thereby giving me the choice
>of NOT buying a very expensive Internet Radio Unit?
>
>3/.
>I want to able stream mp3 files music playing on my computer what is the
>sound quality like on these Portable Internet Radios if anyone owns one?

You're talking about 2 different things.

Do you want FM or internet radio?

Old Gringo

On Or About Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:13:14 +0000, Without Any Hesitation
Or Thinking Twice, Heidy Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

http://ccrane.com/radios/fm-transmit...ansmitter.aspx
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest