Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Method

Method

Allan

As I consider the MCDBA cert, which is the ways to compelete that? Which are
most effective (learning and cost)?

1. Buy the book, practice a lot, and write the exam...
2. Is there online exams?
3. Instructor lead?

I just want to learn the material and ace the exam - and I can take the time
practice this stuff.

--
============================
Allan

kat

You're best bet is to get a book/study guide, download the SQL
evaluation (or it may come with a book) and practice, a lot.This is
cheapest, as well. I recently took the 228 exam, and passed, but it was
tough, in a way.

I'm using it as an elective for my MCSE, so I get two certs in one, so
I've already passed 20-216 and 70-215. If you take these two exams as
your MCDBA elective, you've already covered half the exam, as there's a
lot of permissions questions and several on arrays/raid, which these
exams cover.

Since you didn't ask what exams you needed to take, I'm presuming you've
already looked into all that and this is a valid question.

--
Kat MCNGP Wanna be

/* Ba da da da da... I'm loving it! */

Glitch012

This to me is kind of like asking 'which hand do I use more'.

Historically, how did YOU feel you learned best? Go from there.

I personally do book work and a little practical hands on. One of my
classmates cannot STAND book study. It's all relative.

"Allan" <newsTAKE.OUT@TAKE_OUTcomunity.net> wrote in message
> As I consider the MCDBA cert, which is the ways to compelete that? Which

are
> most effective (learning and cost)?
>
> 1. Buy the book, practice a lot, and write the exam...
> 2. Is there online exams?
> 3. Instructor lead?
>
> I just want to learn the material and ace the exam - and I can take the

time
> practice this stuff.
>
> --
> Allan
> Alberta Canada

Allan

Very, very, very good point. I am a book learner all the way.