Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Sliding Menu

Sliding Menu

Desmond

I am looking at a website that displays a neat menu that slides down
the page as you scrowl down. I have viewd the source code and this
only shows.

height:131px; z-index:4; left: 0px; top: 133px; visibility: visible;">

the css file that i got from saving the website has no clues on this.

Any help on this ? ? ?

Desmond

Richard Formby

Desmond wrote

>I am looking at a website that displays a neat menu that slides down
> the page as you scrowl down. I have viewd the source code and this
> only shows.

> height:131px; z-index:4; left: 0px; top: 133px; visibility: visible;">
>
> the css file that i got from saving the website has no clues on this.
>
> Any help on this ? ? ?

It's done with javascript. Don't use theirs though, it was badly written
back in the 90's and handed down over the years. Still browser detects IE4

--
Richard.

Desmond

On 23 Mar, 22:27, "Richard Formby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Desmond wrote
>
> >I am looking at a website that displays a neat menu that slides down
> > the page as you scrowl down. I have viewd the source code and this
> > only shows.

> > height:131px; z-index:4; left: 0px; top: 133px; visibility: visible;">

> > the css file that i got from saving the website has no clues on this.

> > Any help on this ? ? ?

> It's done with javascript. Don't use theirs though, it was badly written
> back in the 90's and handed down over the years. Still browser detects IE4
>

> --
> Richard.

Thanks nobody here has replied. Is there a BASIC script i could get my
teath into. Whould help if it
was IE FF NS % Opera compatable. But we can't ask for everything, can
we.

Thanks for this.

Desmond.

Sliding Menu Desmond HTML 1 03-23-2007 09:14 PM
Re: Sliding menu - IE & Firefox Nicko HTML 0 02-04-2006 03:16 AM
Sliding menu - IE & Firefox Noozer HTML 0 02-03-2006 07:25 AM
Generic sliding menu -- general javascript comments, too Bura Tino Javascript 0 08-12-2003 06:09 PM
Sliding menu Sam Javascript 0 07-30-2003 08:54 PM

Advertisments