Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Keystone CCNA 2.0 Training Videos

Keystone CCNA 2.0 Training Videos

e^-i*pi

I have a 1989 Buick that was worth $2000 when I passed my first MS exam.
I'll sell it for $340.

"SonicBlast" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I have 6 CCNA 2.0 Training Videos that are worth $700 and I am selling
> them for less than half the price. More details on areas covered copy &
> paste the link below.
>
> http://tinyur1.com/2yewb
>

> +----------------------------------------------------------------+
> | Attachment filename: cisco ccna006.jpg |
> |Download attachment:

http://www.examnotes.net/forums/attachment.php?postid=1200959|

SonicBlast

I have 6 CCNA 2.0 Training Videos that are worth $700 and I am sellin
them for less than half the price. More details on areas covered copy
paste the link below.

http://tinyurl.com/2yew

Gilly

I own a 1988 Pioneer stereo system that was worth over
$3000...
I'm selling it now for the same price. Anyone?... lol

-------------+
>> | Attachment filename: cisco

ccna006.jpg |

-------------+

http://www.QoD.US

-----------------

http://www.examnotes.net/article1035506.html

>.

SonicBlast

The difference is that this training material is still worth $700 plu
anywhere on the web, check it out for yourself and see but, it seem
that is has more value the the 1989 Buick you mentioned.

e^-i*pi wrote:
> *I have a 1989 Buick that was worth $2000 when I passed my first M
> exam.
> I'll sell it for $340.
>
> "SonicBlast" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > I have 6 CCNA 2.0 Training Videos that are worth $700 and I a

> selling
> > them for less than half the price. More details on areas covere

> copy &
> > paste the link below.
> >
> > http://tinyur1.com/2yewb
> >

> +----------------------------------------------------------------+
> > | Attachment filename: cisco ccna006.jpg

> > |Download attachment:

> http://tinyurl.com/3ha4q|

Kendal Emery

ouch....

"SonicBlast" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> The difference is that this training material is still worth $700 plus
> anywhere on the web, check it out for yourself and see but, it seems
> that is has more value the the 1989 Buick you mentioned.
>
> e^-i*pi wrote:
> > *I have a 1989 Buick that was worth $2000 when I passed my first MS
> > exam.
> > I'll sell it for $340.
> >
> > "SonicBlast" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > > I have 6 CCNA 2.0 Training Videos that are worth $700 and I am

> > selling
> > > them for less than half the price. More details on areas covered

> > copy &
> > > paste the link below.
> > >
> > > http://tinyur1.com/2yewb
> > >

> > +----------------------------------------------------------------+

> > http://tinyurl.com/3ha4q|

> > > View this thread: http://www.examnotes.net/article1035506.html
> > > *

> SonicBlast
> Sign up for free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US

e^-i*pi

I can tell that you don't understand. Let me make it less than half as
difficult.
1. You are shamelessly using this forum as a channel to advertise your own
private goods.
2. This newsgroup is called microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse. Find a Cisco
group.
3. The Buick had at least some relevance; without it, there'd be one less
MCSE around the place ... and wouldn't that be a shame?
"SonicBlast" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...[color=blue]

> I guess math is not the best subject for some. It is listed for less
> than half of $700 so, what is THAT??? HHHmmm... under $300 maybe
> I really don't understand why the example "on paying the same price on
> something" when clearly it has nothing to do with the item for auction.
> It being sold at a reduce price. You may want to click on the link and
> read more before saying anything. Taking the CCNA requires some math
> abi1ities, enough said
>
> Gilly wrote:[color=green]
> > *I own a 1988 Pioneer stereo system that was worth over
> > $3000...
> > I'm selling it now for the same price. Anyone?... lol

JaR

e^-i*pi opined, On 2/19/04 12:44 PM:

> I can tell that you don't understand. Let me make it less than half as
> difficult.
> 1. You are shamelessly using this forum as a channel to advertise your own
> private goods.
> 2. This newsgroup is called microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse. Find a Cisco
> group.
> 3. The Buick had at least some relevance; without it, there'd be one less
> MCSE around the place ... and wouldn't that be a shame?

Some people get it the first time.

Others ya gotta hit with a clue by four.

JaR
Thug #411

JaR

Consultant opined, On 12/14/03 12:57 AM:

> so what?
> i dont have a vcr and i obtained my ccna years ago. how does this pertain to
> the mcse?

I have a basset named Sam and I know a guy who's a carpenter.

JaR

SonicBlast

I guess math is not the best subject for some. It is listed for les
than half of $700 so, what is THAT??? HHHmmm... under $300 maybe
I really don't understand why the example "on paying the same price o
something" when clearly it has nothing to do with the item for auction
It being sold at a reduce price. You may want to click on the link an
read more before saying anything. Taking the CCNA requires some mat
abilities, enough said

Gilly wrote:[color=blue]
> *I own a 1988 Pioneer stereo system that was worth over
> $3000...
> I'm selling it now for the same price. Anyone?... lol

SonicBlas

SonicBlast