Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-215 study book recommendation

70-215 study book recommendation

Ken Briscoe

> What can I say--I'm supposed to be working <G>

Ouch. But, you know, Larry, Sue's got a fancy-ass job now.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Brat

hehe I'm off today

--
Sue MCNGP #69

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > What can I say--I'm supposed to be working <G>

> Ouch. But, you know, Larry, Sue's got a fancy-ass job now.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Brat

hehe no worries... I knew where you were coming from when you posted. no
harm no foul

--
Sue MCNGP #69

"LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My deepest apologies, from the description given by the
> person recommending sounded more like a dump
> I probably misread the explanation. I just spent a
> majority of my day fixing an obscure problem
> on an HP 5si Printer, without benefit of a service manual.
>
> --
> Alan Gregersen
> "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"
> "Larry Samuels" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Sorry--break the chain<G>
> > The Meyers books are legit, not dumps.
> > They teach the material, not the test.
> >
> > --
> > Larry Samuels MS-MVP (Windows-Shell/User)
> > Associate Expert
> > Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
> > http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm
> > Expert Zone - www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
> > "LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Gimme an "A"
> > > --
> > > Alan Gregersen
> > > "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"
> > >
> > > "Jon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > what's on the test and make sure that they drill into you the most
> > > important
> > > things to remember (stuff that WILL be on the test). 70-215 is the
> > > actually
> > > the only test that I've taken with which I didn't use a Passport book,

> but
> > > passed my other 4 tests using only the Passport book for each test.

Look
> > > it
> > > up at Amazon.com and for a real bargain, buy it used for a few bucks
> > > through
> > > Amazon Marketplace (find the book at Amazon and click on the "New and
> > > Used"
> > > text link).

Jtyc

> hehe I'm off today

slacker...

lazy canucks...

Brat

I work saturday instead

--
Sue MCNGP #69

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hehe I'm off today

> slacker...
>

> lazy canucks...

Paul Howes

Thanks
will give it a go...only 15 on Amazon.

"Brat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> hehe no worries... I knew where you were coming from when you posted. no
> harm no foul
>
> --
> Sue MCNGP #69
>
> "LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > My deepest apologies, from the description given by the
> > person recommending sounded more like a dump
> > I probably misread the explanation. I just spent a
> > majority of my day fixing an obscure problem
> > on an HP 5si Printer, without benefit of a service manual.
> >
> > --
> > Alan Gregersen
> > "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"
> > "Larry Samuels" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Sorry--break the chain<G>
> > > The Meyers books are legit, not dumps.
> > > They teach the material, not the test.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Larry Samuels MS-MVP (Windows-Shell/User)
> > > Associate Expert
> > > Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
> > > http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm
> > > Expert Zone - www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
> > > "LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

only

book,
> > but

> Look

and

Jtyc

> I work saturday instead

Saturday is golf practice.

Michael

I have used the Microsoft Press (2nd Edition) books for
all my MS exams. I use them in combination with On-line
TechNet and Knowledge base articles. Hope that helps.

so many books on
>the market, I wondered if anyone could recommend one

which they thought was
>well worth it. I have read through the ExamCram2 from

PrepLogic, which was
>good...but hasn't covered enough. Still only getting

about 67% on test
>exams!
>
>Thanks!
>
>Paul Howes
>

>.

Politician Spock

Normally it would be a foul, but considering Paisleyskye co-authored the
Mike Myers book, you can rip it apart all you want for all I am concerned.

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

"LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My deepest apologies, from the description given by the
> person recommending sounded more like a dump
> I probably misread the explanation. I just spent a
> majority of my day fixing an obscure problem
> on an HP 5si Printer, without benefit of a service manual.
>
> --
> Alan Gregersen
> "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"
> "Larry Samuels" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Sorry--break the chain<G>
> > The Meyers books are legit, not dumps.
> > They teach the material, not the test.
> >
> > --
> > Larry Samuels MS-MVP (Windows-Shell/User)
> > Associate Expert
> > Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
> > http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm
> > Expert Zone - www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
> > "LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Gimme an "A"
> > > --
> > > Alan Gregersen
> > > "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"
> > >
> > > "Jon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > what's on the test and make sure that they drill into you the most
> > > important
> > > things to remember (stuff that WILL be on the test). 70-215 is the
> > > actually
> > > the only test that I've taken with which I didn't use a Passport book,

> but
> > > passed my other 4 tests using only the Passport book for each test.

Look
> > > it
> > > up at Amazon.com and for a real bargain, buy it used for a few bucks
> > > through
> > > Amazon Marketplace (find the book at Amazon and click on the "New and
> > > Used"
> > > text link).

James

"Jon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I love the Mike Meyer's Passport series of books. They teach you only

what's on the test and make sure that they drill into you the most important
things > to remember (stuff that WILL be on the test).

<sarcasm>
Oh, thats good then...
<sarcasm>