Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > How difficult is 70-218?

How difficult is 70-218?

Chris Lukowski

Hi guys,

I'm close to completing my MCSE cert, having completed 70-
210, 215, 216 (what a biach!), 217, and soon 219. I was
reading the requirements and to my surprise all I have to
do is take 70-218 and I get an MCSA cert just by taking
one test! Schwing! I was wondering if any of you have
take 70-218 and could tell me if it was difficult or if
it covered anything not really covered in the typical
MCSE track. I ordered the Transcender for it off of eBay
but I was wondering if any of you could give me a heads
up on what it's all about. Thanks!

Mikie

From the exams you have done so far, it will be a breeze.
To me it was like a mix of 210 & 215. Swot up, do the
transcenders and you'll be fine

Rowdy Yates

"Mikie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1196401c3f60b
$2f2fa2b0$(E-Mail Removed):

> From the exams you have done so far, it will be a breeze.
> To me it was like a mix of 210 & 215. Swot up, do the
> transcenders and you'll be fine

70-218 is very easy. a lot of material that has already been covered in
other exams.

--
Rowdy Yates
Things I learnt in the army:

>70-218 is very easy. a lot of material that has already been covered in
>other exams.

Very true, which begs the question 'why so many exams'?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Consultant

mo money, mo money, mo money

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >70-218 is very easy. a lot of material that has already been covered in
> >other exams.

> Very true, which begs the question 'why so many exams'?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Rowdy Yates

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:eqQ#(E-Mail Removed):

> mo money, mo money, mo money

you can say that again. !!

--
The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

>> mo money, mo money, mo money
>>

>you can say that again. !!

mo money, mo money, mo money

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Rowdy Yates

news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> mo money, mo money, mo money
>>>

>>you can say that again. !!

> mo money, mo money, mo money
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

you can say that again.

{start_of_loop_function
ENDIF (wait_for_Kline_to_give_up)'
end_function}

--
The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.
==============
I am Against-TCPA
http://www.againsttcpa.com
==============

lol!

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:08:09 -0800, Rowdy Yates
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed) :

>>>you can say that again. !!

>> mo money, mo money, mo money
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3