Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > THE BEST VOIP COMPANY FOR INTERNACIONAL CALLS

THE BEST VOIP COMPANY FOR INTERNACIONAL CALLS

LuGuEx

I'm pleassed to present you, VOIPCALLRED this company has excellent
prices that we are going to show you below:

Limitless plans to USA and NARROW CANYON 29.90 $us
Limitless plans to 32 Countries 49.50 $us

The best prices in having called by prepago some examples:

Spain fixes 0.016 $us
Spain Mobile 0.092 $us
Argentina Fixes 0.015 $us
Argentina Mobil 0.045 $us
Brazil 0.032 $us
Brazil Mobile 0.098 $us
Bolivia Fixes 0.078 $us
Bolivia Mobile 0.13 $us
Fixed Peru 0.0206 $us
Peru 0.155 $us
Canada from 0.012 $us
Chile 0.017 $us
Chile Mobile 0.15 $us
Colombia 0.0305 $us
Colombia MObile 0.896 $us

Billing for all the countries of 30/30

Download the lower rates from our own webpage www.voipcallred.net, for
each purchase you make, we give 25%, but it has more than enough your
purchase, we also give you a softphone for your pc.

Oportunity to build up your own one white Voip lines with the best
prices at whole world.

Voipcallred belongs to ahatelcom international carrier,it has been 4
years in the international market of world routes.

Don't wait, contact with us, attention personalized for each client,
support 24/7 hrs with answer records.

Callshop free for users callcenter or of booths or of centers of
calls.

For each bill we give you an I number United States free free.

If you refer us a client we gift you 10% of their purchase, gonna find
facilities like this neither in the sky...

Contact you with me to MSN or Mail:

Sales Manager voipcallred

Ivor Jones

"LuGuEx" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com
> I'm pleassed to present you, VOIPCALLRED this company has
> excellent prices that we are going to show you below:

Some light reading for you:

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom....k.telecom.voip

Abuse reported to (E-Mail Removed)

Ivor

J Clavox

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 01:56:14 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"LuGuEx" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com
>> I'm pleassed to present you, VOIPCALLRED this company has
>> excellent prices that we are going to show you below:

>Some light reading for you:
>
>http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom....k.telecom.voip
>
>Abuse reported to (E-Mail Removed)
>

>Ivor

YAWN .
Oh I forgot to add stuff your charter up your siparse .

Ivor Jones

"J Clavox" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)

[snip]

> YAWN .
> Oh I forgot to add stuff your charter up your siparse .

Yawn...

Ivor

Clavox@btinternet.com

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 13:39:47 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Yawn

YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN
[...]

I can keep this up just has long has you can Ivor .

Jono

(E-Mail Removed) brought next idea :

> I can keep this up just has long has you can Ivor .

As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
[...]

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 21:03:31 GMT, Jono <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) brought next idea :
>

>> I can keep this up just has long has you can Ivor .

>As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
>As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
>As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
>As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
>As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
>As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
>As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
>As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
>As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
>As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
>As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
>As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
>As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
>As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
>As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
>As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
>As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
>As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
>As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
>As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
>As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
>As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
>As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;

Who rattled your cage ? .

Jono

(E-Mail Removed) explained on 23/03/2007 :

> Who rattled your cage ? .

You two.

Ivor Jones

"Jono" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed) explained on 23/03/2007 :
>

> > Who rattled your cage ? .

> You two.

Don't blame me, I've already told you - only Ron can stop what he started.

Ivor

Jono

Ivor Jones presented the following explanation :

> "Jono" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed) explained on 23/03/2007 :
>>

>> > Who rattled your cage ? .

>> You two.

> Don't blame me, I've already told you - only Ron can stop what he started.
>
> Ivor

......but we could all just, er stop