Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Looking for video player that can output thru firewire port. tia sal2

Looking for video player that can output thru firewire port. tia sal2

temp@temp.com

Looking for video player that can output thru firewire port. tia sal2

Greetings All

I have a external canopus advc110 convertor box that converts analog and
digital signals. I'm looking for a video player that can output the
signal thru my laptops firewire port. I've tried VLC but it doesn't seem
to work any other suggestions?

Example: Play a video on my laptop the signal also goes thru my firewire
port which is hooked to my canopus advc110 convertor box which is then
hooked to a TV so everyone can see the video.

tia sal2