Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > help with piece of music

help with piece of music

meerkat

Good morning.
Does anyone know of an instrumental version of
`Fly me to the moon`.
Done a bit of searching, but can only find vocals.
Any ideas greatly appreciated.

bw..

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

meerkat wrote:
> Good morning.
> Does anyone know of an instrumental version of
> `Fly me to the moon`.
> Done a bit of searching, but can only find vocals.
> Any ideas greatly appreciated.

This one is good:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKOWdfSbbH4

These suck:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LytLjwFuex8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAmQtATxS7U

meerkat

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> meerkat wrote:
>> Good morning.
>> Does anyone know of an instrumental version of
>> `Fly me to the moon`.
>> Done a bit of searching, but can only find vocals.
>> Any ideas greatly appreciated.

> This one is good:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKOWdfSbbH4
>
> These suck:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LytLjwFuex8
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAmQtATxS7U

Thanks R. Cant`make up my mind which would be the best,
to play at an old lady`s funeral.
Daughter tells me it was her favourite song.

--
bw..meerkat

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

meerkat wrote:
> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>
>>meerkat wrote:
>>
>>>Good morning.
>>>Does anyone know of an instrumental version of
>>>`Fly me to the moon`.
>>>Done a bit of searching, but can only find vocals.
>>>Any ideas greatly appreciated.

>>This one is good:
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKOWdfSbbH4
>>
>>These suck:
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LytLjwFuex8
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAmQtATxS7U
>>

> Thanks R. Cant`make up my mind which would be the best,
> to play at an old lady`s funeral.
> Daughter tells me it was her favourite song.

Don't think I've heard a funeral version of that one. Maybe the piano
solo would be better in that case. You can even run it through some
audio compression to make it a little more background like. Good luck.

Old Gringo

On Or About Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:01:08 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
Thinking Twice, meerkat Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>> meerkat wrote:
>>> Good morning.
>>> Does anyone know of an instrumental version of
>>> `Fly me to the moon`.
>>> Done a bit of searching, but can only find vocals.
>>> Any ideas greatly appreciated.

>> This one is good:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKOWdfSbbH4
>>
>> These suck:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LytLjwFuex8
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAmQtATxS7U
>>

> Thanks R. Cant`make up my mind which would be the best,
> to play at an old lady`s funeral.
> Daughter tells me it was her favourite song.

Just my opinion at 70. The Harmonica - Fly Me To The Moon version
with low volume. It is a Frank Sinatra rendition, and that was the
most popular version in the days of yesteryear. Good Luck
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

meerkat

"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1dsohzi64oqf5$(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Or About Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:01:08 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
> Thinking Twice, meerkat Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
> Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
>
>> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>>>
>>> This one is good:
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKOWdfSbbH4
>>>
>>> These suck:
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LytLjwFuex8
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAmQtATxS7U
>>>

>> Thanks R. Cant`make up my mind which would be the best,
>> to play at an old lady`s funeral.
>> Daughter tells me it was her favourite song.

> Just my opinion at 70. The Harmonica - Fly Me To The Moon version
> with low volume. It is a Frank Sinatra rendition, and that was the
> most popular version in the days of yesteryear. Good Luck

Thanks OG.

meerkat

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> meerkat wrote:
>> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

>>>This one is good:
>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKOWdfSbbH4
>>>
>>>These suck:
>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LytLjwFuex8
>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAmQtATxS7U
>>>

>> Thanks R. Cant`make up my mind which would be the best,
>> to play at an old lady`s funeral.
>> Daughter tells me it was her favourite song.

> Don't think I've heard a funeral version of that one. Maybe the piano solo
> would be better in that case. You can even run it through some audio
> compression to make it a little more background like. Good luck.

Thanks R.

SJP

"meerkat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:WesMh.11196$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Good morning.
> Does anyone know of an instrumental version of
> `Fly me to the moon`.
> Done a bit of searching, but can only find vocals.
> Any ideas greatly appreciated.
>
> bw..

What about a midi version?

meerkat

"SJP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "meerkat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:WesMh.11196$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Good morning.
>> Does anyone know of an instrumental version of
>> `Fly me to the moon`.
>> Done a bit of searching, but can only find vocals.
>> Any ideas greatly appreciated.
>>
>> bw..
>>

> What about a midi version?

Yes, if I could find a good quality one.
I`ll go hunting.
Thanks S.

Old Gringo

On Or About Thu, 22 Mar 2007 09:45:26 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqc274sA3Qc It's worth the time.
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest