Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > my first time

my first time

faaaaaaaaa

hello every one ,i am new in this group and i do not know how can i
connect with people her...
i am a teacher ..and these a day i learn java because of that i like
if i can conect with anyone here
with my regard
faaaaaaaaa

Andrew Thompson

On Mar 22, 5:51 pm, "faaaaaaaaa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> hello every one ,i am new in this group and i do not know how can i
> connect with people her...

Please read the group for a few days to get an
idea of how it works, then simply start asking
questions, or helping out others as best you can.

> i am a teacher ..and these a day i learn java because of that i like
> if i can conect with anyone here
> with my regard

Note that following a few simple guidelines
can help 'connect' with people. One of those
is to make your message easy to read.

A couple of ways to help do that, is to
start each sentence with a Capital Letter,
& also *always* spell the word I, in upper
case.

People who make an effort to make their
message eay to read, usually get more,
and better, replies.

Welcome to the group.

Andrew T.

leange

I am a fresher too,And thanks Andrew T.'s advice!

Daniel Pitts

On Mar 22, 12:09 am, "Andrew Thompson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> People who make an effort to make their
> message eay to read, usually get more,
> and better, replies.

My messages are rarely eay to read, but I hope they are _easy_ to
read
Just teasing, no offense intended.

> Welcome to the group.

Yes, welcome.

Daniel.

Andrew Thompson

On Mar 23, 5:01 am, "Daniel Pitts" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> On Mar 22, 12:09 am, "Andrew Thompson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:> People who make an effort to make their
> > message eay to read, usually get more,
> > and better, replies.

> My messages are rarely eay to read, but I hope they are _easy_ to
> read

(examines own text) D'Oh!

> Just teasing, no offense intended.

No worries. I think that a spelling