Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Passed The Last Exam, what Do I Do Now?

Passed The Last Exam, what Do I Do Now?

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=

I sww the final exam i hneeded in my MCP trqnscript but my credential status
has not changed from MCP to MCSE. Does it take a while or is there something
I need to do. BTW - it was just today that I passed, so I may just be
jumping the gun...

Michael D. Alligood

Your transcript should be updated within 3-5 business days; possibly 7
days. You will also need to request your welcome kit as well. This can
be done on the MCP secure site. Congratulations.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I sww the final exam i hneeded in my MCP trqnscript but my credential status
> has not changed from MCP to MCSE. Does it take a while or is there something
> I need to do. BTW - it was just today that I passed, so I may just be
> jumping the gun...

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=

Did you see my typing?

Thanks - I will wait.

"Jonathan Roberts" wrote:

> Joe wrote:
> > I sww the final exam i hneeded in my MCP trqnscript but my credential status
> > has not changed from MCP to MCSE. Does it take a while or is there something
> > I need to do. BTW - it was just today that I passed, so I may just be
> > jumping the gun...

> You are jumping the gun. You should be drinking heavily right now.
>
> --
> Jonathan Roberts
> MCTS: SQL Server 2005, MCP
>
> Information on MS VHD Images: http://tinyurl.com/y5bozl
> Great MS Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/default.aspx
> Feedback on 70-431 Exam: http://www.jonathanroberts.eu/?p=6

Jonathan Roberts

Joe wrote:
> I sww the final exam i hneeded in my MCP trqnscript but my credential status
> has not changed from MCP to MCSE. Does it take a while or is there something
> I need to do. BTW - it was just today that I passed, so I may just be
> jumping the gun...

You are jumping the gun. You should be drinking heavily right now.

--
Jonathan Roberts
MCTS: SQL Server 2005, MCP

Information on MS VHD Images: http://tinyurl.com/y5bozl
Great MS Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/default.aspx
Feedback on 70-431 Exam: http://www.jonathanroberts.eu/?p=6

Kline Sphere

>is there something
>I need to do

You need prey to loki, the mighty norse god.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

did you hear Jonathan Roberts <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> You should be drinking heavily right now.

I like your style...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?

=?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=

Actually, it depends on how much the person at Microsoft has been drinking.
I passed an exam on Dec. 29th, and it wasn't posted until Jan. 5th.
That must have been some New Year's Eve party they had in Seattle.
I remember seeing a website somewhere that said "allow up to two weeks."
I suppose that's in case the person is on vacation.

"Jonathan Roberts" wrote:

> Joe wrote:
> > I sww the final exam i hneeded in my MCP trqnscript but my credential status
> > has not changed from MCP to MCSE. Does it take a while or is there something
> > I need to do. BTW - it was just today that I passed, so I may just be
> > jumping the gun...

> You are jumping the gun. You should be drinking heavily right now.
>
> --
> Jonathan Roberts
> MCTS: SQL Server 2005, MCP
>
> Information on MS VHD Images: http://tinyurl.com/y5bozl
> Great MS Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/default.aspx
> Feedback on 70-431 Exam: http://www.jonathanroberts.eu/?p=6

kpg

=?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?= <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Actually, it depends on how much the person at Microsoft has been
> drinking. I passed an exam on Dec. 29th, and it wasn't posted until
> Jan. 5th. That must have been some New Year's Eve party they had in
> Seattle. I remember seeing a website somewhere that said "allow up to
> two weeks." I suppose that's in case the person is on vacation.

....and remember the time when someone spilled a Tom Collins on the
server and a bunch of MCPs got awarded MCSEs?