Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How do I convert Video from a VCR tape into a file in my computer that I can load to Youtube?

How do I convert Video from a VCR tape into a file in my computer that I can load to Youtube?

Rock Gibbons

I can let my video cameras record capture what is happening with my PC
, and then record it to my VCR. Then if I could figure out how to
transfer that to my PC in a file format that I can upload to YouTube,
you can see exactly what my computer is saying or doing.

What software, and connections do I need to accomplish that?

meerkat

"Rock Gibbons" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
>I can let my video cameras record capture what is happening with my PC
> , and then record it to my VCR. Then if I could figure out how to
> transfer that to my PC in a file format that I can upload to YouTube,
> you can see exactly what my computer is saying or doing.
>
> What software, and connections do I need to accomplish that?

Stay with the thread we are already running !!!
I`ve just responded there.

PC Tech Solutions

You are going to have to explain that one a little better. How are you
using your video camera to record off of your PC? Are you just pointing the
camera at the PC and recording? If your Camera was made within the last 4
to 5 years you should be able to transfer that video to the PC either with
Firewire or some other A/V connection. There is NO need to transfer it to a
VCR first.

We need more info.

PC Tech Solutions
http://pctech-solutions.com