Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Are You Ready For VoIP?

Are You Ready For VoIP?

pakrichdad@yahoo.com

News And Articles About Voip
So does the abbreviation VoIP leave you dumb struck? Don't worry;
even I was when I heard about it for the first time.
The clouds parted when I discovered what it stands for: Voice over
Internet Protocol.
http://voipmag.blogspot.com/

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com
> News And Articles About Voip
> So does the abbreviation VoIP leave you dumb struck?

No.

> Don't worry; even I was when I heard about it for the
> first time.

Really..?

> The clouds parted when I discovered what it stands for:
> Voice over Internet Protocol.

No, really..?!

> http://voipmag.blogspot.com/

Yawn.........

Ivor

J Clavox

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 00:15:16 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com
>> News And Articles About Voip
>> So does the abbreviation VoIP leave you dumb struck?

>No.
>
>> Don't worry; even I was when I heard about it for the
>> first time.

>Really..?
>
>> The clouds parted when I discovered what it stands for:
>> Voice over Internet Protocol.

>No, really..?!
>
>> http://voipmag.blogspot.com/

>Yawn.........
>

>Ivor

Ivor if you cannot post anything better to YOUR forum go play on the
M6 .

Ivor Jones

"J Clavox" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)

[snip]

> Ivor if you cannot post anything better to YOUR forum go
> play on the M6 .

Yawn...

Ivor