Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Picking tray on Windows 2003 problem

Picking tray on Windows 2003 problem

edikk@tlen.pl

I using JasperReports/iReports 1.3.1 (on the previous was the same
problem) to print documents on a different printer tray depending on
the size - A6 and A4.
Everything work fine but Windows 2003.
When I using this mechanism on Windows 2003 the image of document A4
is moved about 2 cm on paper from one side and cutted on another
side.
When I send print to the default printer tray documents are printed
fine.
Its independend of JVM - Sun and JRockit work the same.
Its independent of printer - Samsung, HP, virtual generate the same
problem.
On XP everithing work fine, so its maybe something on 2003. The
problematic image files are yet on Windows SPL files (C:\Windows
\system32\spool...etc)
Windows 2003 SP RC didnt help.
Are anyone had the same problem and know the solution? Any ideas?
Regards
Edik