Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to remove cached userCOntrol for OutputCache

How to remove cached userCOntrol for OutputCache

ABCL

Hi All

I have usercontrol on the page that I have added at design Time
and cached it
How can I remove the cached Usercontrol from outputcache.
I want to remove cached version in session start event
I have tried to remove it using
"HttpResponse.RemoveOutputCacheItem(path);" b but it doesn't work

Thanks

Masudur

On Mar 21, 8:26 pm, "ABCL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I have usercontrol on the page that I have added at design Time
> and cached it
> How can I remove the cached Usercontrol from outputcache.
> I want to remove cached version in session start event
> I have tried to remove it using
> "HttpResponse.RemoveOutputCacheItem(path);" b but it doesn't work
>
> Thanks

How about this.

HttpContext.Current.Cache.Remove("KeyName");